Chapter 7

I'm happy that people are voting. Thanks guys ! <3

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 7*

(Kiara's POV)

.~.In The Morning.~.

I was awaken to people talking around me and movement. I was very tired and cranky. "Who is that? They need to shut it." 

Trey fell on the floor. I think he was scared. "Sorry for that," Trey said.

 He got back up and I got up on the bed. I rubbed the eye mucus from my eyes. "Were you staring at me while I slept?" I questioned him. Why was he even around my bed?

 "What? Psh...no. Staring is for girls." He stated. Jacob came out the bathroom, with his tooth brush in mouth.

 "Jacob, was Trey staring at me while I was sleeping?" I asked Jacob, hoping for the truth.

 "Yea-" Jacob said but then He looked at Trey, who made a face.

 "I mean, no..." He finished. Yeah right. I got my towel and my stuff and got off the bed. "Anyways, I am going to take a shower, if I can and then I will leave." I said.

 "We can walk to class together if you want?" Trey suggested.

 "Alright." I said.

 Jacob finished brushing his teeth and I went into the bathroom. I took a shower and dressed up in my yellow tight fitted top, my black skinny jeans, my black jordans, yellow snapback, and my black earrings with matching necklace.

 I walked out the bathroom. "Hey Kiar- Dayum..." Trey said said, putting his hands over his mouth.

 What? Is that supposed to be a comment? "Thanks?" I said nervously. Jacob walked out the living room area.

 "Good, your- Dayum..." He said with a wolf whistle. Why is everyone saying that?

 "Why does everyone keep saying that? Is anything wrong?" I looked at my shirt, my pants and ran my hands though my hair.

 "Everything is fine in my opinion!"

 "No. It's just that you look good," Trey complimented. "We have to go to class." Trey said. We walked out the dorm. Ciara came out our dorm too. She was wearing the same thing as me, but in green.

 "Looking sexy. And in my favorite color." Jacob told her.

 "Thank you. Look Kiara, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday...I didn't mean to." She said to me.

 I shrugged. "It's all good. Let's get to class. Talk to you at lunch."

 "Alright. Jacob, let's walk together." Ciara said, grabbing Jacob's hand. They both walked away.

 "I guess that leaves us. Shall we head to class?" Trey asked me.

 "Yeah." I replied.

 We started our walk to class. "You know, we are having a study session for the mathathon tomorrow night. You should come." Trey invited me.

 "I don't know. I don't really know much people around here."

 "So? Make new friends. Are you coming?" He asked me again. "I will see. Where is it at?"

 "At my friends dorm. I will pick you up." He told me. "Okay." We entered class. Class started.

.~.Skip To Lunch Time.~.

Ciara and I walked to lunch. The lunch line was pretty long. While we were on the line, a fight broke out.

Behind One Door (A Mindless Behavior Story.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें