Chapter 21

Second to last chapter guys. I just can't end this book. :( But make sure you guys read the note at the end.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

(Trey's POV)

After Ciara and Kiara went upstairs, Jacob and I follow upstairs.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah. I was planning in taking Kiara out on a date today." I replied. Jacob made a confused face.

"A date?"

"Yes, a date."

"To where?"

I rolled my eyes. "Somewhere! Do you need to know everything?"

"Yes, I need to know everything." He sarcastically replied. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Well, this is one thing you don't need to know about." I sat down.

"I'm going to go over to Craig and Ray's dorm. I'm probably going stay there for a while." Jacob told me.

"Okay."

He walked out the dorm. I decided to watch t.v. I did this for about an hour. At least I have no more stress in my hands. I have a decent amount of time to watch t.v.

I brought out my phone, and texted Ciara.

Trey: Is she asleep?

Ciara: Yeah. Trey, you are doing a really good thing.

Trey: Yes. I know. How long has she been asleep?

Ciara: Maybe an hour or so?

Trey: Okay, I'm about to get ready for our date. You know the plan, right?

Ciara: Yes, sir!

Trey: Great. Thanks a lot, Ciara. You know where to go and what to do, right?

Ciara: Yes. You're a great friend to have.

I put my phone down on my dresser. I looked through my closet, and brought out my black tuxedo and my black formal shoes.

This was what I planned to wear on our date. I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower.

After my shower, I put on my boxer, and undergarments, and went out to iron my tux and to shine my shoes.

After ironing my clothes and after I was done shining my shoes, I put on my clothes and sprayed my old spice cologne and took a look in the mirror.

Jacob came into the room. "Oh, your ready that quick?" He asked me.

"Yeah. This is really important to me. I have to go now to get everything set." I said, as I flattened my clothes out.

"Bye."

I walked out my dorm, and walked to where the date was set up. Now, it's time to cook.

(Ciara's POV)

I wrote my letter to Kiara for when she woke up.

People probably didn't know that I was inside of Trey's plan. I thought it was cute, and I acted as if I didn't know what was behind that door...

When I did.

I grabbed a piece of paper, and write the note

I taped it to the door. She is probably going to wonder where I went to, but that really doesn't matter.

I hope she enjoys that surprise that awaits.

(Kiara's POV)

That was a good nap. I sat up in my bed, and stretched my arms. I looked around and saw that I was sitting in my empty dorm.