Chapter 6

I'm just starting so you haven't seen ALL the drama that's going to happen... Yerp

I might need ONE character , so comment ... I SAID ONE .  

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 6*

(Ciara's POV)

What did I do? I shouldn't have said anything to Kiara. She is probably angry at me. I should video chat with my family back home. I can see my baby and it will make me happy. I got on my laptop and went on Skype. My mom was online. I called them, and they answered.

 "CIARA!" My mom said. "Hi mom." I replied.

 "I missed you so much!" She yelled. The tv was too loud in the background. "Do you mind turning down the volume?" I asked.

 "Ok!" She grabbed the remote and lowered the volume. "I missed you too. Is Raine there?" I asked her.

 "Yeah. She has been crying a lot because she misses you." My mom said, yawning.

 "Aww! Can I speak to her?"

"Sure. RAINE!" She yelled. In the background, I heard Raine say "YES?"

"Come speak to your mommy." My mom said. My one and a half year old daughter came on the screen. "MOMMY! I missed you!" She screamed. "Baby! How are you?" I asked her.

 "Good! Grandma told me that I am going to see you in two months!" She said. "Yes! That's true. You are coming to my school and your going to see me." I said, smiling.

 "I can't wait!" She said, excitedly.

"Me too. I love you baby! I have to go now." I said sadly. Raine was also very sad. "NO! Mommy don't leave!"

 I sighed. "I have to. Mommy has to go to sleep." Raine started crying and jumping around. "I don't want you to leave me! I WANT MY MOMMY!"

 "You have to go to sleep too." I said. I blew a kiss to her.

 My mom came into the screen. She was trying to make Raine stop crying. "Okay Ciara. I love you! Goodnight." My mom said, struggling to get Raine to stop crying.

 "Goodnight, mom." I said.

 I logged off and turned off my laptop. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. At least I saw my baby.

(Kiara's POV)

I went to sleep. I had a dream about what happened with me and Daniel at highschool.

(Dream)

I was in my room on my bed. My cellphone rang. I ran to my dresser to go pick it up. It was Ciara. "Hellur?" I said in my 'Madea' accent.

 "Kiara! Are you ready?" She asked me. "Ready for what?" I replied, eager for an answer.

 "The football game, stupid!" She said. Eh. She knows I don't go to those stupid football games my school holds!

 "I'm not going! Those games are stupid!" I said, stomping my foot on the floor.

 "Come on, Keke! This is the last game of the year! I mean, OUR senior year!" She begged.

 "I don't care! There is other football games I haven't gone to. This one doesn't make a difference..." I said, mumbling some other things.

 "...And your boyfriend is going to be playing quarterback!" She added.