Chapter 16

Short, but I like this chapter...!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 16*

(Jacob's POV)

Raquan, and Trey were with me, watching t.v. Well, Trey was trying to study. Craig bursted through the doors.

 "Raquan! I was looking for you." Craig said.

 "If you was lookin' for me, could have just called me." Raquan said.

 "If you looked at your phone, you would have saw that I called you over five times!"

"Get out of my room! We never invited you in here!" I said, interrupting their conversation.

 "I don't care! I'm in here right now!" Craig said. He walked further inside my room. Even though it wasn't only my room, I decided to take charge.

 "Get the hell out! Why don't you go back to Ciara?" I said, raising my voice.

 "Oh, so your still on to her?"

 "Heck yeah! I thought you were my bestfriend. Best friends don't kiss their girls like that."

 "Well I just did."

"Well it was just a kiss." I continued, "At least I can keep a girl." I smirked. Now let's see what he thinks about that.

 "DON'T TALK ABOUT ME NOT KNOWING HOW TO KEEP A GIRL! Your girlfriend is the one who is CHEATING behind your back! And she plans on breaking up with you!" Craig yelled. Craig quickly covered his mouth after that.

Actually to be honest, I was happy he said that, but kind of sad.

 "How long have you known this?" He said.

 "I overheard Ariana talking about this with Nyla!"

 "Okay...Thanks a lot for telling me." I said.

 "Your welcome."

 Wait, aren't we supposed to be fighting here?

 "I'm confused." Raquan said, rubbing his temples. Raquan started to shake his head. I was also confused.

 "Since I'm also confused, I'm just going to apologize. I'm very sorry, Craig. I'm sorry for getting angry and fighting you, even though I know that kiss was a mistake"

"Apology accepted. I'm sorry for kissing your girl." Craig said.

 "Man hug?" Trey and Raquan said in unison.

 "I don't do that."

 He walked to the couch, and sat down.

 While grabbing the bowl of M&M'S on the table, he turned on the t.v. We all shook our heads. A very concerned Ariana barged into my dorm.

 "Why are you guys yelling? Learn how to close the door before doing that." Ariana said.

 Nyla came in after her, both of them sat next to us on the couch. The boys and I just looked at them with confused faces.

 "What?" Ariana asked, noticing our faces.

"Get out my dorm." I told her.

 "Why? I 'm your girlfriend. Can't I stay-"

 "No. Your my EX girlfriend. You and your cheating self need to get out my room."

 "Hold up. Me accused of cheating? Who told that?" She said. I looked at Craig. Craig stood up. "I did," He said.

 "How could you tell him such lie? That's not true!" She said.

 "Yes it is. You and Nyla were having a conversation about this in the bathroom." He continued.

 "How were you in the girls bathroom." Raquan asked while laughing.

 "I was walking by there, and I overheard it, stupid."

 "Don't try to put my name into this!" Nyla said, stepping back.

 "Nyla, you shouldn't even be talking! You cheated on me too and I don't know why your even in here!" Trey said.

 "I'm here with my bestfriend!"

 "Who is also being kicked out, so you are too!" I said.

 "We are done with you guys! Now we can go get the girls that we want!" Trey said, smiling.

 "But Trey! I love you!" Nyla said.

 "If you loved me, you wouldn't have done the things you did."

 "You know what, I hate those girls! That's why I cheated on you! Yes! I admit that I did! "

 "We already established that!" I said.

 "I've been cheating on you before I even came here."

 "What you are saying doesn't phase me at all! Please leave." I bluntly said.

 "Bye!" With that, she walked out the room.

(Trey's POV)

 Nyla was just standing there. "And your still here because?" I asked her.

 "Because, I want you back!"

 "Go back to Daniel! You guys would make the perfect match!"

 "He already has a girlfriend."

 "No, he doesn't! As you can see, I don't want you! I want Kiara! Get out!" I said, pointing at the door.

 "OK! I can see that you don't want me! Delete my number from your phone!"

 I shrugged. I'll do what she told me to. "I'll be glad to." I said.

 I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts to search up Nyla's name.

I pressed delete. "Your wish has been accomplished. Now please, get out." I begged. Nyla stomped her foot and let out a loud groan.

 "Fine! I hope you have fun with that stupid girl." She said, rolling her eyes.

 "Oh, I will."

 She walked out of the door. The boys were laughing.

 "I can't believe that you seriously deleted her number." Craig said.

 "She asked me to, so I just did." I said.

 I started laughing. I then remembered about Kiara who was probably in her room with Ciara. "Jacob, we should go see the girls now." I said.

"I was about to say that. Let's go!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

I liked this chapter... I don't know about you but I did!

I'm almost up to 1000 followers on Instagram, so go follow me at

@obey_desire 

I'll follow you if your my fan and if you tell me your instgrams name in the comments!

5+ votes and 3+ comments for the next chapter!