Chapter 10

Hey guys!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 10*

(Kiara's POV)

"I brought a scary movie" Trey said. "Who said I liked scary movies?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

 "I don't know, but at least they are good." Trey said. "I don't like scary movies! I hate them!" I said, joking around. Trey's facial expression changed to sad and scared.

 "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I will just-"

 "I'm just joking. Chill. I'm not a fan of scary movies, but I still watch them." I said, chuckling a bit. "You scared me there for a sec'." Trey told me. He went to put the movie in, while I got skittles, sodas, and cookies.

 "Yes!" He grabbed a handful of skittles. Before the movie started, there was a knock on the door. "Can't we have some peace before we leave?" I said.

 I got up to open the door. It was Craig, Raquan, and Jacob and a girl. "Hey Kiara, is-- I see cookies!" Raquan said. He pushed right past me and to the cookie bowl.

 "I see Trey. Can we hang out over here with you?" Jacob asked me.

 "Yes." He went inside the dorm.

Craig and the girl with him, tried to walk into my dorm, but I stopped them right in time. "And who is this with you, Craig." I asked him.

 "This is my friend, Brianna. We have been dating for a few days." He told me. Brianna switched the weight from one leg to another, then she stomped her foot. "My name is not Brianna! It's Justine." She said. "Sorry, I mean Justine." Craig said.

 He has been with too many girls. I let them in and the sat on the couch. "No seat for me? And my cookies are done? Thanks a lot guys. I will just sit on the floor."

 "Or, you can sit on my lap. Its comfy here." Trey suggested. "Okay," I replied. I skipped over to Trey and sat on his lap. "Wait, I have to start the movie."

 I started the movie, and sat back on Trey's lap. The lights were off and we were all eating. Justine kept on giggling throughout the movie. I wonder why.

 "Craig, tell her to shh." I whispered to Craig, who was really interested in the movie that was playing. He nudged Justine.

 "Justine, lower it down." He told her. She was texting on her phone and giggling.

 "Oh, sorry. It's just that someone sent me something funny." She said.

 "What's so funny?"

 She put down her phone quickly, "Nothing." She bluntly said.

 "Alright, but still lower it down." He said.

 We continued watching the scary movies. I had the cookie plate in my hand, and when a scary part came, I threw the cookies in the air and most of the cookies dropped to the ground. "No! Not the cookies! Why couldn't you have put them on the table?" Raquan yelled.

 "Damn. I wanted to eat some..." Craig commented.

 It became quiet again. And Justine continued with her giggling.

 "Hahaha!" She snorted. "Hahaha!"

 "Oh my gosh! Would you just shut up!? Your snorting and laughing, it's annoying! What exactly is funny?" I said, raising my voice.

 "Don't yell at me, bitch. And it's none of your business to know my information." She said, glaring at me.

 "Did she just call me a-" I said, but I was cut off by the boys who were eager for a fight. "Yep." I got up and stood in front of Justine.