Chapter 18

I updated quicker! Whoo hoo!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Should we go in?" I asked Kiara. "Sure." She said. We walked back to the dormitory area, hand in hand.

We reached my dorm. Everyone was in there. Once I opened the door, we were engulfed with laughter and happiness.

"Finally, no more fighting. Let's celebrate!" Craig said.

He walked into the kitchen and brought out some grape juice.

"Grape juice?" I questioned.

"Yes, we're playing," Craig said as he closed the cup cupboard. "A game."

"What game?" Ciara asked, as she sat on Jacobs lap.

"Chug It Down." Craig said. "Oh no." Ciara said.

"It's on!" Raquan told Craig.

"No, it's not. Ciara said. "Remember what happened the last time, Craig?" Ciara asked them.

"And since tomorrow is the mathathon, I don't want to be sick." Trey said.

"Oh, yeah. Then nevermind." Craig said. I poured myself some juice to drink.

"Oh! I have an idea, how about we show our talents?" Raquan suggested.

(Kiara's POV)

"I can dance." Raquan said. "Me too." Craig said as he brought out his iPod and placed them on the docblares upbeat song blared through the speakers.

They both started dancing and doing all sorts of moves. They were actually pretty amazing.

"What song is this?" I asked them after they finished dancing.

"It's called Girls Talkin' Bout" Trey answered for them. "Why?" He asked me.

"It sounds pretty good. Who recorded it?" Ciara asked.

"We did." The boys answered in unison.

"What?" I said, surprised.

"We recorded the song." Trey said again. "I know that, but where? When?" I asked.

"When we were in highschool. Trey has a studio that he never uses back at his home." Jacob said.

I turned to Trey. "I thought you said you didn't sing, Trey."

"I know...I used to sing." He told me. "Well, then you guys sing very well." I said.

"How did you guys get that deep voice in there?" Ciara asked the guys.

"We did it." Raquan said.

"No, you did. None of y'all voices can ever meet that range."

"Hurtful." Jacob said. We all laughed. "I can also sing," Craig said.

"Me too." Ciara and I said in unison. "How about we do a trio?" I said.

"Sure, but what song?"

"Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce." I said.

"Why that song?"

"Because it has a good three part harmony."

"I haven't even noticed that. Alright, let's sing."

"1,2,1,2,3 Go." Ciara counted in. I started singing, and Ciara and Craig joined in with perfect harmony.

What goes around comes back around, hey, my baby, 

What goes around comes back around, my, my, my baby (hey), 

I say, what goes around comes back around, hey, my baby, 

What goes around comes back around,

There was a time I thought that you did everything right, 

No lies, no wrong, 

Boy, I must've been out of my mind, 

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you, 

You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you,

Thank God you blew it, 

I thank God I dodged a bullet, 

I'm so over you, 

So, baby, good lookin' out,

I wanted you bad, 

I'm so through with that, 

'Cause, honestly, you turned out to be the best thing I never had, 

You turned out to be the best thing I never had, 

And I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had, 

Oh yeah, I bet it sucks to be you right now.

We finished off that section of the song. When we were done, the whole room was silent.

"That was amazing! I never knew y'all. Had that talent." Jacob said.

"I even recorded it on my phone." Trey said.

"I video taped it." Ray Ray added. "You guys are crazy. It wasn't even that good, anyways." I said.

"Yeah." Craig and Ciara added. "Then something must be wrong with all of your brains." Jacob said.

"We should show you guys the recordings some day." Raquan joked.

I glanced over at Trey. He had on his thinking face, and he looked deep in thought.

"Okay, guys. I have to go to bed, tomorrow is a big day." I said.

Trey's head popped up. "Your leaving?" Trey asked.

"Yeah."

"Aight. Bye." We kissed and said our good byes, then left.

"I'm exhausted." I said I entered the room. "Jacob and I are official." Ciara said.

"Congrats! Trey asked me out, too! And I said yes!" I squealed.

"Now we both have the boys of our dreams." Ciara said. I sighed and laid back into bed.

"Don't forget about our plan tomorrow." I told Ciara.

"Alright." And with that, I fell asleep.

(Trey's POV)

After the girls left, Craig and Raquan left soon after.

"I have to make a phone call." I told Jacob.

"Alright." He said.

I took out my phone and dialed my dads number.

"Yes, son?" He answered.

"Dad, I think I found the right girl. I need the keys. I'm ready to take her to the room."

"I knew this day would come. Okay, I'll send it to your though the room service."

"Thanks. Oh, and ask mom if she can send me that demo that I made, over here."

"Sure. It will be coming soon." He told me.

"Thanks." I hung up the phone and a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

Jacob opened it and it was the security guard for our school.?

"This is for Mr. Trey Young." He said.

"Thanks." I said, as I ran up to the door and grabbed my belongings.

I think I'm ready to take Kiara to that room.  

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

So, I revealed a little. This book is going to end in a few chapters...like in 4 chapters...and I'm writing a new book to take this books place!

It's out already, and its called "Whatever It Takes" make sure you read it!

4+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter!