Chapter 1//Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here

Chapter 1// Why Can't You Do That In The Bathroom And Not Here

Yay my first chapter! The video above made me cry, but I have to say it is true, the video is not a true story, BUT, this happens every day. But its not always the actions, the punches and the bruises, those heal, but guess what doesn't?

Words, each one is a bullet to your heart, yet my character, Ashley Nelson goes through this every day. That boy that stood up for her, in this case Lindsey and Hannah will not always be around to help her.....

I can't understand what is says at the end though.

~~~*~~~

"Ashley," a voice says from behind me, Jace. I ignore him and pretend to be interested in my reflection in the locker mirror. Which I'm not. I'm not pretty nor ugly, I'm somewhat in the middle but seriously.

Long light brown hair, almond eyes, huge glasses!

I envy Kimber. She one of the more popular people in our school. Kimber's probably dated every decent guy in our school. I wouldn't be surprised she's gorgeous. 

I wish I was like her.

Sadly I'm not I'm might as the well be the nerdiest, goody to shoes of the school.

I see a guy towering over behind me he's easily 6 feet, I'm only 5'3' pretty short for a sixteen-year-old.

It's Jace, he's probably asking me to do his homework like yesterday.

Which I do.

I understand that I'm supposed to be smart. That means I'd know what to do in a situation like this.

I'm only smart when it comes to Soccer, and Grades, socially I'm an F student.

I'm what you would call a socially awkward person.

No one messed with Jace Collins-not unless you're one of his best friends.

All four are the school bad boys:

Bryce Anderson, probably the most famous, he's technically the king of our school. Jock? Heck no! When it comes to school, he's out. With his wind blown hair and eyes that could driwn you if you looked too long, he is a girl magnet. 

Trace Simmons, he is the most talented, and rich guy, probably because his dad owns a huge sports company. Also, the reason why he is not in jail, his dad always pays the money.

Keith Dawson, Jock, school's starting quarterback for the football team. He never goes to practices but still finds a way to play his position in every game he shows up in. I'm not much of a football fan, so I've never actually seen him play.

All of them are pretty rebellious.

Ditch school(can't believe it's a thing), graffiti, tattoos, robbery, You name it!

"Ashley," He growls snapping me back to reality.

I turn around on my heal and hold my backpack over one shoulder.

Yep, he's really tall, really, really tall, he could squish me like a bug by just touching me! Breath Ashley, in through your nose and out your mouth.

You should stop freaking out and get used to it. I remember what Kimber said to me, just this morning.  "You are just a small nerd girl who should be thankful that you can at least help someone by doing their homework, and letting them take they're anger off on you."