Chapter 35// I Need To Pee

A/N:

One word to describe this chapter: Eh

Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting! I'm blessed with such amazing followers and readers. Thank you thank you thank you! I'd like to give a special shout out to pinkyrosejem for always being the first person to get on my story and vote and comment in less than an hour of my update. Thank you so much! Words cannot describe how awesome ya'll are!

After this chapter the POV will be roasting between two people only; Ashley,and Bryce. I may add someone else depending on the chapter though! I don't want the story to get confusing with so many chances changes.

Sorry again for not updating for the past month.....this chapter has been waiting to be published but I forgot so the next chapter will be extra long!

this chapter has been waiting to be published but I forgot so the next chapter will be extra long!

~~~~*~~~~

📓Ashley's POV📓

I couldn't sleep.

My eyelids drooped, I was tired beyond normal. Yet, every time I dared to close my eyes I'd have thoughts of that note that Jace has showed me. I knew this was all of a sudden. I knew that I had no right to be grieving at this moment where I had come to this place to have fun. Instead I'm here lying in bed thinking about, maybe, Kimber's death was my fault.

I've had this thought before, but every time I did, I quickly dismissed it. I never had time to think about, but know that I do, I can't seem to stop. Over the course of the next few minutes I tossed and turned, the place was so quiet I could hear the small muffled voices from Jace's earbuds in the bathroom.

I know realize that me bullying Ashley. Trying to get her to act like someone else isn't going to help me forget about her. So why should I forget about her when I can go see her for myself.

The words in the note Kimber had written Jace was in my memory, almost as if it's branded.

I don't remember when I eventually drifted off.

🕶Bryce's POV🕶

I knock on the door, taking deep breathes. I got this Bryce. You got this. Just go in there make stuff right than come back out.

The next time I walk through these doors everything will be back to normal.

As normal as they can get at least.

The door opens and I quickly leans against the wall, "sup." My smirk falls when j realize who it is. In a disappointed voice I say, "Jace."

"What do you want," he deadpans. "I was about to sleep."

"I nee to talk to Ashely?"

"She's asleep bro, talk to her tomorrow."

"Sorry bro you ca-"

I push past him, "it wasn't a question."

I walk strait into the room where Ashley's half on half off the bed. Her head is one the feet side of the bed and her feet are on the floor, dragging the blanket and pillows of with her. I stifle a laugh, rethinking if I should wake her up or not.

So I do the next best thing.

I take a picture.

📓Ashley's POV📓

"What's so funny!" Lindsey shakes her head and continues to laugh about something that Keith said. They've been doing this for the past hour.

Let's just say that the whole vacation was a total bust and-

Hannah and Bryce never got back together.

Expected.

Lindsey thought it would be a good idea to stop by iHop on the way home. She said that since, we haven't eaten anything for the past few hours.

We left from the hotel after stopping by the San Jasinto Memorial.

And yes.

We took notes.

I took notes.

I wasn't really in the mood for anything today. Bryce continued to make things awkward and Jace never said a word to me. Hannah stayed quiet except for asking if Bryce could stop the car. Which he didn't. Keith and Hannah both went in Keith's car, which forced the feast of us to cram into Trace's. Trace was acting depressed and droopy. He didn't drive so Bryce volunteered. He didn't talk once, he never stopped the car, he never took his eyes off the road.

So, finally we ran out of gas. We called a tow truck company. Keith and Hannah decided to stay with us. Since we were all starving.

Except for Bryce.

We went to the nearest food place.

Trace was sitting beside me picking his foot everyone in a while.

"Okay," I finally say getting unusually weirded out by the silence, "what's the matter Trace?"

His head quickly shoots up. "Who!" He jumps startled, "me?"

"What the hell Trace."

He stands up, "I need to pee."