Chapter 15// Tuesday Morning Is like Walking Up Thinking That It's Friday

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I caught the writers block. It's okay it's not contagious. I've tried to update twice before but it barley even 500 words. If you compare that to my 1,800-3000 word chapters 500 is really short.

I feel evil, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways remember that your comments put me in the mood to write so please feel free to comment and vote.

I don't cuss and this chapter may include a lot of that. I don't know when to use the words so tell me if I'm doing it wrong. Thanks.

This chapter idea was all from BellaBlue856 talk about creative!!!

~~~~*~~~~

It's been a week, Tyson left last Monday after we spent the whole Saturday afternoon with our parents. Bryce told me that he convinced his dad to have the meeting with my parents next week, which is getting really suspicious.

It's currently Monday and I've been bugging the guys about Jace. He hasn't returned to school, Kimber hasn't either. We got a phone call from her mom when she told my parents she would be staying with her from now, so she wouldn't be at my house.

"So, about Jace-"

"It's none of your business Ashley, just think about something else," Trace says for the hundredth time today which is really getting on my nerves he's acting like a broken music player.

It's lunch and we are all sitting at the table Hannah, Lindsey and I normally sit in. Bryce and Hannah are having some huge conversation about his helmet hair which is getting really annoying and Keith is actually helping Lindsey write one of her songs.

"But Tra-"

"Don't worry about it. He's probably having family issues," Trace says. At least it wasn't the same "it's none of your business Ashley. Think about something else'.

"Okay. How does Kimber know Jace's mom?" Trace bangs his head on the table and rakes his hair with one hand.

"You are being very difficult."

Tuesday morning is like waking up thinking that it's Friday because Monday felt like an entire four days but realizing it not.

I quickly put on some jeans a short-sleeved purple t-shirt and a fuzzy black jacket. I quickly brush my knotted hair and put it in a ponytail, grab my backpack a granola bar and put on my shoes.

"Mom! Dad! I'm leaving!"

During first period I find my spot towards the back of the class and look over at the seat a few down from me to see if Jace is there. It's become a habit. I turn back disappointedly when he's not there. Class starts a few minutes later, my first period is History.

Out teacher turns around from his computer and stands up, "Today's subject will be The Cold-"

The door opens and slams into a globe when someone walks in. "Sorry I'm- you know what fuck this," the person says and brushes his black hair out of his gave making me freeze when I realize who it is.

Jace.

~~~~*~~~~

Don't worry! I'll be publishing my second chapter in about an hour or two! I just wanted a good cliff hanger.

COMMENT AND VOTE

-Hatay46