Chapter 25// And Don't Say You'll See

Chapter 25//And Don't Say You'll See

A/N: Thank BellaBlue856 and @pinkyrosegem for the early update!

This is the chapter where you find out what I've been planning for two weeks. Get ready! I suggest some popcorn; a pillow to punch; and maybe if you're emotional get some tissues.

If you're u don't remember who Sprinkles is: he's Trace's hamster. He'd gone missing a few months before Ashley cake over to there house the first time. Keith and Jace found him in the planning room. Where they keep their ideas.

Some of you will hate me for this but let me tell you that it will only be for a short time, Don't hate only love!!!

I won't be updating at for the next week sorry. Vacation, family, friends...and it also might involve going out of the country with my friend to go visit her family. It's bought to be my first time on a plane without an adult! Well I'll have my friend but not an adult so yeah.

The shirt and pants from the last chapter is what she will be wearing for this chapter.

~~~~*~~~~

     I start to see familiar building and neighbors hoods as we near wherever Trace was driving us

     I start to see familiar building and neighbors hoods as we near wherever Trace was driving us. That's when we turn into a darker neighbor hood and I realize where we're going.

     The place where I hid. We pull up to a three story house that stretches across almost seventy acres of land.

"You brought me to your house because?"I look over at Bryce and glare at him, "and don't say 'you'll see," I say in a mocking tone.

He smirks, "you'll-OW!" We all get inside and go to the living room when I see someone walk in.

      Hannah and Lindsey are here?

"Hi," I said awkwardly cocking my head to the side.

Lindsey smiled and walked back into the room she'd walked out of like her just roaming around here was normal. Hannah haven't noticed because she was to busy looking at something she was cupping with her hands.

"What's that?"

Hannah's quickly raises her head like I said the most important thing ever. "Oh yeah."

"I asked you a question."

"Yeah Bryce, go ahead," tears start prickling in the corners of her eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows, "what?"

I look back at the guys who were looking at Hannah awkwardly too. Bryce had disappeared and was out of sight. It was Trace who broke the silence, he did this fake gasp thing and rushed over towards Hannah.

"Sprinkles! What did you do to him?"

     Hannah brought the thing in her hands closer to her and smacked Trace's hands away. "My hamster!"