Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die

A/N:

Okay! pinkyrosejem I started watching Vampire Diaries!!! I finished season 1 and now I'm on the 12th episode of season 3!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah okay enough of that TEEN WOLF TIME!
I watched episode 13 of season 6 and watched the trailer.
Trailer:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Derrick! Stiles! Aiden! FREAKING JACKSON! Now all we need know is Isaacc.
SCALIA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I ship Sacllison so much even though stuff...😥😥😥

Look at this video from Boss Baby, it makes me crack up every time:

This chapter is dedicated to Claire0327 ! Thanks for joining Wattpad❤️! Please be sure to follow her and read her first book on Wattpad The Cook !

IMPORTANT: I started writing this chapter before I found out about Hurricane Harvey, this chapter takes place is places that currently have lots of flooding and wind. 

Has any of the wind/rain hit where you live?

~~~~*~~~~

As soon as Jace left the room, I decided to play a prank on him, to get him back for an incident that happened in the car

As soon as Jace left the room, I decided to play a prank on him, to get him back for an incident that happened in the car. I creeped through the apartment to the bathroom where I see a green cloth on the floor that look like shorts.

Wait.

Really short shorts.

Undies.

Boy Undies.

Boxers.

I gag as I pinch it with my thumb and index finger, definitely Jace's stuff. I take my small extra backpack I brought with me and put a container of red nail polish on the floor. I open it and poor the con-tense on his underwear and a shirt that was also on the floor. Boys can be such slobs. I hear the door open and I quickly rush out and run into room and jump into the only bed, and fake sleep.

"ASHLEY! WAKE UP! I'M BLEEDING!"

I fake a yawn and get out of the bed. "Come on, I was taking a nap! I won't be going asleep until like 3 a.m. tonight!" Everyone, except me decided to go to the boardwalk tonight and than take a walk on the beach. I would've agreed, but the thing is, I value sleep.

Unlike, every other morsel that I'm friends with. The only reason I'm going is because we're going to have a late dinner somewhere and I love shrimp. Like a lot.