Chapter 14// Can I Call You Four The Pandas

"John he, he and Sam-" Trace starts to explain as Bryce lays him down on my living room couch. I give him an ice pack.

"Sam?" Kimber looks frightened. She bolts out the door without saying another word.

"I was coming here some college party that I went too, and I saw John and Sam talking about you. John said that he was planning on getting laid by you tonight. Somehow Sam knows about your parents not being at home for today. He told John. Sam was planning on coming over here and inviting you guys to come over to some party that he's hosting. So John could...you know. So I beat them both up."

"I'm so proud. Trace finally decided to be a man." Keith says breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Like always we ignore Keith. "Is anything broken?"

Trace shakes his head, "no I'm just bruised."

"I don't think this is really something we are good at handling with," Hannah says gesturing to her and Lindsey.

"We're just going to go scratch their eyes out, bye," Lindsey says twirling her keys in her hand. She and Hannah leave us all staring at them.

Keith keeps looking at the door smiling, "that's why I like her." Everybody looks at him, but instead if ignoring him we decided to drown him in questions.

"Trace you said that a guy named Sam was involved in this. What's his last name?" One of Tyson's friends ask.

I shrug, "Lines," Jace says.

The guy's eyes widen, "Tys Sam's my little bro. I should go handle this."

•••

For some reason, the guys wouldn't let me call the police. They mumbled something about not getting anyone but themselves involved with it.

It had been about three hours, noon. Tyson's other two friends had left. So the guys, Tyson, and I were sitting around starving. We weren't in the mood to eat anymore. We had already eaten two burgers each, yet we were still hungry. We have problems.

"Can I call you four, pandas?"

Trace throws his ice-pack onto the floor. He jumped on me, "Don't start that again!"

"Can I call you four the pandas?" I tease.

"If we're going to get a group name it has to have the word hot in it," Keith says.

Jace groans, "look at what you've started!" I laugh and try to push Trace of off me. "Get off of me! How much do you weigh? Three hundred pounds?"

"No one-eighty."

"I'm going to become flat Stanley!" I hear a beep come from the table next to me, it's a text.

>>>Kimber&Ashley<<<
>Kimber
>>Tell Jace to come home, Mom says he needs the both of us.

I look at Jace, "Kimber is in contact with your mom. She says she needs you home."

His face becomes pale. "I'll explain later."

"You guys always say that, but you never do. I'm tired of being patient."

     "How about being patients for just a little while longer," Bryce says.

     I sigh, "Oh I get it your in a gang."

     "Nope-"

     "Are you part of the CIA?"

     "Of course no-"

     "So your working against the government?"

     "Ashley STOP!" Jace says.

     "That was never a no..."

    "Ashley," Tyson warns me.

     "Tyson."