Chapter 29// Like Spongebob And Squidward

A/N: Thank you miacalcano for the banner at the side! I love it!

"Even the most careless ones, once cared too much."
-Teen Wolf

"Don't frown because someone is falling in love with your smile."
-Teen Wolf

"When someone hurts you over and over again think of them as sandpaper. They'll hurt you again and again, but at the end you end up polished and they end up useless."
-Chris Colfer

TEEN WOLF NEWS:

TEEN WOLF SEASON 6 EPISODE 10 WAS SO SAD! COLLEGE😭😭😭!

"I never said it back."

"You didn't need too."

AND STYDIA BA BAM!

~~~~*~~~~

"Mrs. Nelson, what is this?"

I raise my head from my notebook and look around the classroom filled with other students. "Excuse me, Mrs. Blanks?"

She clears her throat and gets a stack of papers and lifts them up and looks at me through her her glasses which are resting on her nose. She squints her eyes which causes her face to wrinkle. "Most of the time it's because you're afraid to be who you are. Most of the time, you try to hide the real you even though it's what makes you unique. This is my perspective of a food chain."

"I'm sorry but I don't understand what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong Ashley," she says. "Class!" The students heads shoot up including Bryce's who's sitting next to me he turns me and smirks as if saying 'I told you so.'

'In fact Ashley, you're the only person who got the true meaning if a food chain in our every day lives," she pauses. "Except for Bryce which is confusing, you said that you did your homework by yourself right Mr. Anderson?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You two have done an exceptional job, you both are allowed to skip the rest of this week's homework."

"Yes," I say out loud while Bryce says, "awe!"

We look at each other with a confused look on our face, "I'm I hearing this shit right!" Some kid screams, from the back of the classroom. "Or is it me or did Bryce and the geek just switch bodies?"

"Like Spongebob and Squidward," another kid asks?

Our teacher rolls her eyes, "Todd! Davis!"

The two of them shut up.

Bryce raises his hand, "does that mean we get to skip this class?"

"No it does-" Mrs. Blanks starts.

"Too bad, I'm doing it anyway," Bryce gets his backpack from the floor beside his desk and puts it on his shoulder. "By weenies!"

He walks out the door but quickly comes back in and looks at me, "you coming?"

I furrow my eyebrows "No."

"To bad, you're leaving too," before I can say anything he grabs my backpack of the floor in one hand and my arm in the other and drags me outside of the classroom. I hear murmurs from behind me.

"Welp! I'm leaving too!"

"Fuck them!"

"They do know that class is mandatory right?" I hear Mrs. Blanks say.

"You've packed already right?" Bryce asks.

"For what?"

"Huston."

"Oh yeah, it's in Keith's car," I say as we meet Jace, Lindsey, and Keith come to the front of the school along with Hannah and Trace later. "Is something going on that I don't know about?"

"We're leaving to go to Huston, today," Trace explains.

"I know that, I thought we were leaving after school."

"We're beating the traffic," Keith says. "Before you can say anything Ashley, your parents already know we're leaving right after school so you won't get home, so it doesn't matter what time you leave."

"But, I have homework, and athletics, and I have to return that book to the lib-"

Lindsey tilts her head up to look at the sky, "can you stop worrying?"

"No."

"I need to turn that book into the library, and doesn't Jace have to re-do the homework from Mr.Kelly?"

"I do, but I'm not going to," Jace says.

We see Keith's car and Trace's car parked next to each other in the parking lot. "Who's sitting where?"

"Keith, you're with Lindsey, Hannah, and Ashely."

Keith whips his head towards Trace and whines, "why am I with all the girls?"

Lindsey puts a hand in her heart, "are we a problem Keys?"

Keith quickly shakes his head and hides behind Jace, "yes. I mean no."

Lindsey glares at him, "good."

"Yeah," Bryce scoffs. "Some people would die to be in your position, Keith."

"That's right," Keith says to himself stepping out from behind Jace. He puffs out his chest and looks of into the distance, "it's my job to protect these innocent young women!"

Whack.

"Ow! Why's you do that for Hannah!"

"You were getting on my nerves."

Keith shakes his head and opens the door of his car, "sometimes I wonder why women are so violent towards me."

~~~~*~~~~

SORRY! I'm so sorry guys! This was a filler! NOOOO! I promised myself not to make any more of these.

BUT!

I have you some extra Keith moments, right?

Right?!

Until next time!

-Hatay46