Chapter 8// You Know Like The Power Puff Girls

Colton Hayes as John Bell.

Hello there.

And welcome to HE ate my homework. The 8th chapter and 200 veins already! Yay! I know it's not a lot for you famous authors out there but it means that 25 people are reading this story.

So thank you all of my beautiful Pansycakes that read this. Please comment and vote. I'd also like some constructive criticism.

The video above shows how models in the real world that you see on magazines and the Internet are not really how they look like they are all photo edited.

So read on...

~~~~*~~~~

"Which car should we use?" Trace asks as he presses a button to open the garage door. It is about the size of my house. There is a road. A road. In the middle with parking spaces of 4 cars on each side.

"Which one do you usually bring to parties?" I ask pulling my maroon jacket closer to me, it's really cold outside.

"Ah, follow me," Trace says. He brushes his hand through his hair and starts walking towards the back of the huge garage. At the end types something on a garage door lock and a metal wall rises upwards revealing two limos and three drivers sitting around playing cards.

My eyes widen at the sight, I don't feel comfortable knowing that Trace is richer than everyone in my neighborhood. I'm going to try to ignore it. I'm an outcast in our school yet he doesn't seem to be bothered by it. Neither does any of the other guys. "Where would you like to go Mr. Simmons?"

Trace gives one of the drivers that look about thirty, a piece of paper. "We'll be leaving in a few minutes. Please pull it up to the side of the house."

"Yes, sir." He nods and puts the paper in his back pocket. He walks over to the wall where the keys are hanging and tosses them to another driver. He doesn't look any older than us. He has brown hair, green eyes and muscles bulging out of the black tux all three are wearing. His name tag on his shirt says, John Bell. He catches the keys when he sees me staring he winks. I quickly look away.

I see Trace scowl at John, why? He nods, "Thank you, Steve." I follow him back out. He gives me a look and raises an eyebrow, "What?"

"I thought rich people like you don't say please or thank you for the help. You even called him by his real name," I say in shock.

"Well on all wealthy people are like my father." He snaps suddenly angry.

"How's your father like?" I ask. I don't want to sound pushy, but it wouldn't hurt asking. He already knows about my parents anyways.

Trace shuts the garage door"A snobby, controlling, bitchy jerk face."

"Oh," I say falling silent. Now I understand why he lives separately from the rest of his family. I wonder if Keith and Bryce also have family issues. Jace does. I do too, do all people our age have problems at home?

We stay silent for the rest of the way as Trace gathers the rest of Breath. Which reminds me... "Guys, you need a group name." They turn to look at me and stop walking. "You know like The Power Puff Girls"

"Why would we?" Jace asks confused.

"Wouldn't it be harder to say come on Jace, Keith, Bryce, and Trace?" I ask trying to make a point.