Chapter 34// Living It Like Larry

Chapter 34//

A/N: Hi

~~~~*~~~~

~~~~*~~~~

🕶Bryce POV🕶

Stupid shoe.

Why are your laces untied?

Stupid colorful lights.

Are you trying to blind me?

Stupid people.

If the ride is going to make you scream and loose your voice then why'd you ride it?

Stupid Hannah.

Why'd you like me in the first place? You know who I am. I'm Bryce Anderson, you should've known I was playing you. 

I should've never asked you to be my girlfriend.

Stupid Trace.

Why do think bringing I'd make things right with Hannah? Why'd you have to bring me here?

Stupid Me.

Why did I have to have friends? Why did people have to are about me. Why do I have to be a player? Why does everyone that cared for me end up being hurt? How come everyone I care about end up being hurt?

Why'd I have to kiss Ashley?

Why'd I have to like Ashley?

Heck.

I don't just like her.

I-I don't even know if I love her or not! What does love even feel like?

I've never felt if before.

The only smart one has to be Ashley.

She dismissed the kiss like it was nothing. I could see it in her eyes that she was still thinking about it on the way back to the hotel. I glance back at her making eye contact, making her quickly look away. I don't look away, though. I try to somehow tell her that it didnt mean anything. That the kiss didn't mean anything at all. I wouldn't say it out loud. I will not and I never will.

It does mean something that i can't express in words. I can't even express it in general.

Why can't my damn life be as easy as easy as Larry's?

Living it like Larry.

Why do I have to have such a carless, chill reputation?

And why can't I bring my self to kiss her again?

📓Ashley's POV📓

Jace has been pacing back and forth around the room asking me questions about how we are goig to get Hannah and Bryce back together.

"How should I know? I'm not cupid! You told me to come, and I did. I did my job and now you do yours!"

"Bu-"