Chapter 44// You Meant Diarrhea?

A/N: Guys don't kill me or hate me after I tell you this because there is good news at the end author note of this chapter...
So..
Without further ado..

This is the second to last chapter of the book...

*runs off stage shielding face from tomatoes being thrown in my direction*

Oh! And Merry Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza! And Have A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bryce

"Keith, touch me one more time, and I'll have Lindsey castrate you." Keith stops tapping my arm. Good. He had common sense.

We drive to the location of my phone which seems to be moving towards Trace's house. Believe it or not, Mr. Nelson gave me his car and keys to go and Track her down, along with the police.

I turn the corner to the huge Masson and park the car in the garage. We all get out and follow Jace to the basement. The basement is loaded with weapons, mostly guns, knifes, and garbage bags filled with diapers.

We get a knew one every time Keith babysits Lindsey's little brothers. Even though there are only two...they crap a lot.

The thing is I'm tired of lying tonight. I know it was Tyson. I promised him I wouldn't tell his parents about his other job. So I can't get him involved. It helps though, knowing that she's safe. I just need to end Oliver.

"Fudge!" I hear Trace say. "I get some butt juice on me!" I look at him like he's crazy. "Diary," he explains.

"You meant diarrhea?

"Yeah that."

"Guys," I say. "I'm going to go get some food." Jace looks at me and blinks, "what?"

He grabs me by my collar and pushes me against the wall harshly. "What the hell! Yo haven't been acting like yourself today! If Ashley's actually been kidnapped by some creep, I don't think you'd be this chill! So what the hell are you hiding Anderson! What do you know that we don't!"

"W-what?" I stammer looking at Jace.

"She's your girlfriend Bryce! You should be the one worrying, not us!"

"She's not my girlfriend! I scream.

"Wha..."

"She said it was too late!"

"What do you mean?"

"She said that we only had a month left together anyway. After that, she goes off to college, and me—who knows what."

Trace steps forward, "but she didn't say no."

"She was suggesting it," I say growing slightly embarrassed.

"To be honest, Bryce," Keith starts. "Ashley isn't the kind of girl to do that. She doesn't suggest things, she does them. She's not like most girls, she's the kind that you like from the moment you lay eyes on her. You trust her immediately, even though you don't know much about her. You trusted her Bryce, you stood up for her. You've never done that before. You've built your walls up so high, and now you've let someone climb it."

The whole room falls silent and a diaper from Trace's hand falls to the floor making a squish sound. "Woah... that was deep."

It's Jace who breaks the silence. "How'd you come up with that?"

"Come up with what?"