Chapter 43// I'll Suck You're Eye Out

Bryce's POV

Society today has taught everyone that you can be either all good, or all bad. Television shows and books often show that the villain is truly evil. They show that the main character is always the one with good intentions, with right motives. That's not the same as reality, no matter how evil someone is there is always good in a them. You just haven't been introduced to it yet.

When people first meet me, they think of me as someone notorious. They think that I'm the 'to cool for school' type of person who just play with girls heart strings, they think that I'm rude, and cruel, and spoiled, and rich. I can't tell you how wrong those people are. Yeah, I play with girls, and I skip school...sometimes, but I've never once been cruel. I've never once done something without reason.

Even without people knowing my family history, they can't think I'm spoiled. If I was spoiled I wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place!

"Stay still!" Trace groans wrapping my leg with the bandages and a gauze. Once he finishes I immediately have to try to stand up. "Don't you fucking dare! Your stitches will come out and I'm not doing that again." Trace shivers "so much blood."

"THAT WAS SO COOL! OMG THIS SHOULD BE LIKE A TV SHOW OR SOMETHING! THE BULLET WOUND WAS SO FAR OPEN I SWEAR I COULD SEE YOUR BONE!" Keith takes a deep breath and continues, "AND wait- who's Oliver?"

I explain everything.

~~~~*~~~~

"H-How! What!" Ashley's Dad grabs the phone off the desk. "What's his number?"

"Oliver's." I ask.

"YES! Who else's!"

So here's the thing Ashley's so called 'responsible' father, used to be best friends with Oliver. Yes, the same Oliver that now has Ashley.

"I have my phone is my-" I feet my side where my phone was in my Jacket's pocket. My eyes widen and I say, "Mr. Nelson! Ashley has my phone! Track her!"

The doorbell keeps ringing from down stairs. It's Jace, Trace, and Keith. They're a,L trying to get in but Mrs. Nelson won't let them in. She says that one filthy boy is enough, not four.

Ashley's POV

"This is the correct alley?"

"I don't know," Tyson replies from the front seat. "Lincoln set the GPS, so you can never be sure." Lincoln says something that I can't quite catch about him being treated like trash and crosses his arms over his chest.

Lincoln fiddles with something in his duffel bag and hand a small rifle to Tyson as he parks the car. "It's armed and everything, call if you need help." Tyson gives a small nod and exits the car.

Lincoln swings from the back seat to the front seat, and grabs a manikin and tosses it back to the back seat. "put it in the duffle bag."

"There's something ticking in it..."

"Oh, that, it's a bomb." Lincoln replys.

"A WHAT!"

"Sshh!" He puts a hand over his lips, "you don't want them to hear us!"

"Who?"

"Oliver and the rest of his gang."

"You sent Tyson to go deal with armed men by himself!" I practically scream.

"Well that's a way of putting it," Lincoln grumbles. "We're his backup."

"THE BOMB"

"Yeah, Tyson will come back for the duffle bag, it's set to explode in two minutes, the duffle bag also has manikin you in it. Oliver really  wants Bryce to suffer."

"TWO MINUTES!"

"Can you keep the screaming to a minimum, we don't want to alert anyone!"

I hear footsteps around the car. Lincoln crouches down, and crawls to the back seat and motions me to crouch down too. I obey.

That's when someone knocks on the window. Lincoln screams, I slap his arm. "It's Tyson, know who's screaming, huh?"

I scroll up the window revealing Tyson, I hand him the duffle. "Get the bomb far away!" Tyson nods and slips his hoodie back on and sprints back into the alley.

After sitting in the car in silence for a while i feel something in my eye, dust maybe, and i freak out. "My contact is slicing my eye open!!!" I fall back onto the car seat. "I feel like a snake has bitten into my eye!"

"I know how to get the venom out! I'll suck your eye out!"