Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnarable Prey

Chapter 27// The Predator Only Hunts The Weak, Vulnerable Prey

Good News! I will be uploading two chapters today! Or maybe even three! I have this sudden urge to write for the next couple of hours while I will be offline at my sister's volleyball practice and I'll have nothing else to do so I'll be writing either two chapters or one longer than usual chapter.

I decided to make two regular chapters. One might be a little longer than usual. Well that's enough of that, I'll start writing the story now. This chapter is dedicated to FantasticFox4 who got me started on Wattpad in the first place. Thank You!

~~~~*~~~~

      "Now it's my turn Jace," I inform him leaning against the opposite wall. "Why was Bryce in my room that night with my homework?"

     "He ate it."

     I furrow my eyebrows, "why?"

     "He thought that it would make you more rebel like not having your homework to turn in for once, like you usually do." I normally turn in my homework a few days before it's usually do. When Bryce took my homework I got an extra copy from my teacher.

      "Why did he decide to eat my essay on the food chain? That essay took me three hours and I still haven't finished writing the replacement that's due in two days."

      "He wanted you to redo it."

      I snort, "why would Bryce care about what I wrote on an essay?"

      "You needed more experience before writing it."

      I furrow my eyebrows, "experience with what exactly, the food chain? Trust me I'm pretty sure I know more about that then you two combined." I try to rack my mind of possibilities to what I wrote that wouldn't get me the highest grade possible.

     "Ask Bryce, I'm only telling you what I know."

      "I don't want to talk to him," I pout. "He's going to make fun of me."

~~~~*~~~~

      After an unfair argument...

      "Bryce we need to talk again! Get your butt out of that kitchen!"

      Bryce steps out of the Kitchen a few seconds later with a plate of cookies, "would you like a cookie Miss Cussalot?"

      I snort, "Miss Cussalot?"

       "Miss Cussalot."

       A grin sneaks onto Bryce's face, "don't you dare say it Bryce. I'm warning-"

       "Maybe Miss Cussalot can be our always."

        I burry my face in my hand, "you did not just quote Augustus Waters!"

        "My quotes are words I can not fathom into meanings."

        I furrow my eyebrows, "that one didn't even make sense."

        I follow Bryce into the kitchen, "it did to me and that's all that matters."