Chapter 3// Step One, Not Following The Rules

    Hello...Hi... Yet another chapter YAY!

   My topic for this chapter is Cyber Bullying. Cyber bullying is a type of bullying digitally, some examples are in the video above.

    If you have social media and see this please stand up for that person, it can be anywhere even here on Wattpad, I've seen it in the comments.

    Please comment what you think about this cause and how we should stand up against it.

~~~*~~~

"Seriously, am I going to do your homework or what?"

"Why would we ask you to do that?"

I clear my throat and glare at Jace, "Seriously, again?" He holds up his hands to mock defeat, "If you were going to ask me to do it you could've given it to me at school."

"We're here because you need help." Trace says pulling up a chair to the table we're sitting at.

"With grades?" I ask confused, "The only person who needs help with that is Jace."

He nods his head "Yeah!-Wait, No!"

Bryce continues on, "You need help, with life" he puts a hand on my shoulder which makes me flinch. "What?"

"Nothing," I shake my head.

Look wooden floor, interesting...

"Ashley..." Keith warns

Look the wooden floor is shiny, even more interesting...

"What's wrong with your shoulder?" Trace asks

"Nothing."

"Why did you flinch?" Jace asks

"I didn't."

"Who hurt you?" I look up at Bryce who asked the question.

"No one."

"Ashley, we're not joking, what happened?" Jace asks again.

"Why would you care, you were going to hurt me anyway?" I snap at him, I see regret written all over his face. "Maybe it didn't occur to you that it was you who hurt me."

"I didn't-" I cut him off.

"Yes you did, I'm used to used to it. I get hurt every day, I' pretty sure you've seen it."

"It's going to be okay," Jace says, I can see sympathy in his voice.

I continue on "Sure, maybe it wasn't you, it could've been someone else, I can't keep track of my bullies, or everyday beatings, but what makes you think it's going to be okay when it's clearly not?"

"Ashley," Trace says sternly "We're not going to hurt you in any way."

~~~~Flashback~~~~

7 years ago...

"Ashley!" My mom screams, "Come downstairs!"

I put my book down on my bed and get up. I fly out my bedroom door and run downstairs, I find my mother in the living room with Kimber in her arms, her eyes are swollen as if a bee had stung them.

"Kimber's going to be staying with us for the next few days." My mom explains glancing nervously at Kimber who's rubbing her eyes with her hand, her blond hair is all messed up.