Chapter 20// It's Where We Used To Go When Things Got Too Chaotic

A/N: I'm sorry for killing Kimber, not. I've been planning this huge big ending and Kimber's death leads up to it do be patient with me.

The big question is, who will Ashley end up with, or NOT end up with... Comment who you think it is.

My thoughts: They'll probably say Jace because he is the last one they know about. Then again Jace currently hates her for something she didn't do. What about Trace though, will he ever find a Kimber again. They probably don't think so, but will he?

DUN DUN DUN!

Okay now I want a Dum Dum🍭🍭🍭.

COMMENT AND VOTE 0_0

~~~~*~~~~

     For the first time ever I didn't have to worry about not looking like anybody else

     For the first time ever I didn't have to worry about not looking like anybody else. All I had to wear was black.

     Today was the day of Kimber's funeral, but the thing was everyone was there, we'll almost

      The thing was that tomorrow my parents would speak to Bryce's parents. The thing was by ex-best friend that I thought I hated died three days ago.

     The others didn't know about Kimber and Trace. I didn't know why he had told me of all people. I didn't know what to do if Trace would do what Kimber did for Meagan. That's what has been worrying me.

     Tyson had taken a flight from California all the way to Seattle the moment he heard the news about Kimber. He had been by my side giving me a shoulder to cry on in the next six hours.

     During the burial I realized that almost of our school was there, even Sam. It made me feel clueless. If Trace and Kimber had both possibly loved each other and they were secretly dating than why was Kimber dating Sam in public.

It just sounded wrong.

      All the eulogy's were along the same line about how they would miss Kimber and how she was always making everybody happy at school, yeah no.

     When it was Jace's turn he broke down and left. He's been doing that a lot lately. He leaves school early everyday and threatens everyone that looks his way.

     Trace was never there.

    He left school yesterday without saying a word. Keith said he went to the mansion place that they all over at and locked himself in his room and haven't come out at all.

     "Where's Trace?" Tyson asks Me. I shrug quickly when I see Jace in my peripheral vision. He was across the street in the car he and Keith had come in.