Chapter 13//She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You

Chapter 13// She's Acting Like One Of those Creepy Mute Maids That Hate You

Tee-Shirt- Lucilla Jasmine (Birdy)

If you guys don't remember Tyson, he's Ashley's older brother who is currently at college. Chace Crawford as Tyson Nelson

Can you guys please answer he following question:

What in the world is Team Jacob?

Explanation: Some of my friends are umm, well obsessed with twilight. They were arguing over something like Team Jacob of Team Ed. What in the world is that? You might think I'm stupid for not knowing but in my defense I've never really touched the book, nor have I watched a second of the movie except for the trailer.

I'm going to make this chapter a bit shorter because I won't be able to update for a while. I will be at Sea World, and I won't be able to update then. I have a chapter going I'm writing so this is just a filler.

HI ORCAS LOVE YOU😘🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳

I will probably update once more than not update for a week.

Well anyways read away!

~~~~*~~~~

I've decided to wear contacts instead of glasses for a while. I think I look better this way. For some reason every morning when I wake up Kimber comes in digs through my closet and gives me something to wear, it's kinda creepy.

Yet she never says anything, she's acting like one of those creepy mute maids that hate you, it's very creepy.

Today she decided on me wearing a pair of old jeans, a Gary tank top under a white sweater and my pink converse. She put my hair in two braids. I'm not questioning her...yet.

>>>Keith&Ashley<<<
>Keith
>>My grandma asked me to shave her bunions. And I said I'm not allowed to watch r rated movies. Now she is whacking me with her cane. Call an ambulance!🤕

>>>Keith&Ashley<<<
>Keith
>>I'm bent over at her house facing a wall trying to cover my face. Oh geez I heard a snap.😥

Okay.... That wasn't weird at all. I chuckle to myself and choose to ignore the text like any good friend would. Instead of worrying, I decided to call Lindsey and let her handle this.