4

Mateo 🍓

" I'm coming back soon baby. Be good a good girl for mommy okay?"

Nadia frowns making her sad face. I laugh, she's definitely my seed. " No daddy I want to come with you."

You know that's actually not a bad idea. Nadia can meet Milan and like play or something while I talk with Serenity.

" Are you sure? Give mommy her phone back. I have to ask her first."

The phone shows the ceiling and then some talking between them in the background. Soon enough she comes to the screen looking like she's half damn naked.

I begin to grow angry seeing as though Nadia is around her like that. She needs to grow the fuck up. "The fuck are you wearing around my child? Put some damn clothes on."

" Boy shut the fuck up. What do you need. " She playfully rolls her eyes. I mentally gag myself. She's not even classy.

" I'm flying Nadia out here. Okay? I want you to take her to Ayleo and he'll know what to do from there."

She scrunched her face up, " What about me? I wanna go with her."

" Um hell no. Just pack her suitcase for 2 weeks worth of clothes. Okay?"

" Bro that's not fair. You never take me no where!" I can hear her stomping her feet in the background of the FaceTime call. Childish fucking ass. It's hard to believe I fucked with her. Literally.

" That's my damn child. We aren't in a relationship and won't be. So just do as I tell you for once."

The phone was silent for a few minutes. Her eyes stare away from me. A few ceonfs later tears are rolling down her face.

" Uh uh! Hell fucking no. Don't do that fake crying shit on me. I won't fall for that shit again. Bring me my kid. Now."

" Whatever Mateo. You aren't the same anymore. I advise you to find the real you."

Beep beep beep.

She gives me headaches. Every fuckin' day she gives me headaches. I sigh and lean back on the couch and rub my temples.

I can't wait to see my babygirl though. The both of them. I pick back up y phone and scroll through the contacts. Her name pops up and I click on it. The dialing tone rings for a bit but that lovely voice picks up.

" Mateo I said I have to think. I didn't give you permission to stalk nor call me."

I smile, " But you already know I was going to do that anyway. What you doin? "

" Working. I'm working right now." I could only imagine the straight face she's making right now. Aha my babygirl.

" What time do you get off?"

" Why? I said no stalking me or Milan."

" Speaking of the little girl, I have someone to meet her. She'll be here in like an hour and a half." I eyeball the clock on the kitchen wall. Sounds good.

The line is silent for a few seconds, " I didn't ask for surprises. Nor did my child. Soo-"

" You guys can come over to the penthouse I'm staying at. It's not a big deal. I'll cook.."