10

Mateo 🍓

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I clean her wounds. My child, my everything. I don't understand how or why she could be treated like that. Especially by her own mother. She's mentally crazy, I know that but why hasn't the police found out yet. If they would have found out Nadia would have been already in my custody.

" Daddy don't cry. It doesn't hurt that much." She wipes some of the tears falling from my eyes.

" I know baby. You're not going to mommy's house ever again okay?" I wrap the last bandage around her arm. Picking up the trash, I throw it in the little waste-bin.

Nadia slides off the sink and lands with a thump causing me to jerk my head towards her. Luckily she landed on her bottom which she thinks it's funny to her.

" Nadia stop that. You could of hurt yourself even more.."

" Sorry daddy."

" It's okay. Come on lets go."

She walks before me and I turn off the bathroom light on the way out. The noisy house fills my ears once more. Tv's on in every room occupied and loud toys speaking kid phrases. Nadia runs into her room down the hall and the sound of her tv being turned on comes from her room.

I'm glad I bought a big house. Cause if I would of stuck with that apartment it would of been very cramped. Can't get rid of it because it holds to much memories, painful and happy ones. Not to mention it was my very first apartment ever. A place I called home at one point.

Eventually I show up in my room. Just to my luck Serenity was laying on my bed on her stomach. I go over and snack her ass hard, it jiggles. Ooh the things I want to do to her. Give me the strength to contain my posture around her.

" Ow what the fuck Mateo!" She hisses rubbing her ass-cheek.

" It's mine. I do what I want." I say, diving onto the spot on the bed right next to her.

Serenity locks her phone and slides it inside her leggings, " It's not yours."

" You really wanna go through this again? Cause I'm down for a round 2." I smirk.

" No.. I'm good." She shrugs.

I shake my head and place my head down into the covers. This girl, I don't know what she does to me, but I feel some type of way everytime.

" Mateo.. where should we go tomorrow?"

I lift my head back up, " I don't know. We can go anywhere."

" Hmm. Alright but if we go somewhere we aren't bringing the kids."

" Freaky huh? I like it." I chuckle.

She takes one of my pillows and throws it at my face. I dodge it and it lands onto the floor. " What I did to deserve that? Abusive self."

A knock on the door ruins our laughing moment. Damn, my plan was just about to start. I don't know if my dick can hold out much longer. Cause one day imma just up and fuck her.

Serenity lifts up and sits up with her back against the bed frame. The door opens revealing someone I haven't seen in ages. Someone I truly had missed, but didn't at the same time.