25

Dear Serenity,
Tomorrow is the day my love. Be prepared.
Love,
Jay

I sigh and crumble the note up. Thats the 14th note in the last two weeks. A note for each day. The chief of the investigation said that they have a lead onto three guys to who might be stalking me.

April has agreed to keep the kids until all this is over. I'm dying to see my babies, including the one that's in my stomach.

Clutching the two pregnancy tests in my hand, I flush the toilet and wash my hands before heading out the bathroom. How am I going to tell Mateo? He'll be happy because this would be the first time he's seen me pregnant. Let alone be in the baby's life for the whole period of time.

Mateo is laying on our bed on his back of course his phone in his hand tapping away. His attention turns towards me when he sees me come out. He places his phone next to him, all eyes on me.

" What did it say?"

I look down at the pregnancy test in my hand and then back at him. He's full of anticipation. Aww.

" I'm pregnant." I smile waiting for his reaction. Mateo's eyes grow wide with his mouth open. I giggle and open my arms for a hug. He wastes no time in hopping off the bed and running towards me, picking me up and spinning me around.

" Do you know how important this is?" He says, putting me down.

" Yeah it means that this will be my last kid. Start wrapping it up Mateo."

He shrugs with a grin on his face. Almost impossible to be serious with his goofy self. " You ain't want a condom. That was your choice."

" We went over this. No matter what I say use a fucking condom." I giggle.

Mateo starts prancing around and hitting some dance moves all across he room. I stand there giggling and shaking my head. My heart fills happy knowing that this news made him excited. I've never seen him this happy in a while.

" We're gonna have a baby! We're gonna have a baby!" He chants while he milly rocks.

Me and April are pregnant. Except she's a month and I'm only two weeks. This is the best thing that has happen. We're gonna be pregnant together, how exciting!

" Okay Mateo damn. We know already." I laugh. He stops milly rocking and runs out the room excitedly. Where the hell he going?

I pull out my phone and take a picture of the pregnancy tests on Snapchat then post it. Exiting out Snapchat, I go to Instagram and start scrolling through my feed.

" BRO WHAT? YOU PREGNANT! HELL YEAH IMMA BE A UNCLE."

The voice startles me making me drop the two tests. I give Ayleo a straight face as he starts laughing at my reaction.

" Now pick it up." I say, rolling my eyes.

Ayleo comes over and picks the tests up  and stares at them. I snatch them from him and clutch them in my hand tightly.

Ayleo shakes his head with a smile on his face, "Aye man. Why ain't you excited?"

" Cause I've been pregnant once and didn't want to do that shit again. All that pain during the pregnancy and during labor.. oh I can feel it now." I groan throwing my head back.