6

Mateo🍓

Today is the day I leave to go back to Atlanta. She hasn't called or texted in three days. I should of seen this coming man. She was bound to find out anyways so I don't know why I'm tripping. Scratch that, I'm tripping because the love of my life practically walked out on me. She may not ever want to see me again either.

I look over to a sleeping Nadia. I smile a little and caress her curls. She got her thickness of hair from me the curls from her Cuban side. She looks just a Milan in some type of way. They have the same texture of curls I believe. Even some same facial features. Of course they would they're both my kids.

But how and why would I get both of the twins pregnant? I mean how dumb was I not to wrap it up with Serene back then? Shit I guess I was just into the moment with the both of them. You can't love two girls at once I learned the hard way.

My mind reflects back to when Serene told me. It had been a whole month since Serenity had supposedly passed. Her stomach was beginning to show. Since I hadn't seen her in a while, I remember wondering who the baby daddy was. Who would ever thought it would be me. She had texted me and said it was important to talk right now. But why would I want to talk to someone who's mentally crazy? Who had made my girlfriend play Russian roulette because she's so obsessed with me? Initially I thought she was going to tell the truth, but instead we met up at a restaurant.I asked her multiple times but she was scared to say. Serene finally had said it after I said to her I won't ever talk to her again. Haha she's such a child at heart. A mentally crazy one.

I tried telling the cops she wasn't stable to take care of my child. Of course they ran tests on her and they all came back positive they she doesn't have anything wrong with her. Till this day I'm still trying to figure out how she passed them all. A part of me wants to take her to court for full custody over Nadia. But taking away something that's so precious to her and the closest thing to ever seeing me is the worst thing ever.

I still want to know Serenity side of the story. I want to know her reaction when she found out she was pregnant. I want to know ever detail of her birth since I was not there. She should of called my number didn't change ever over the years. I would I been on that flight in 2.0 seconds. But I could only imagine what it must have felt like for her to not have any support for three years. Three whole years.

" Daddy?"

I look down on my lap to see Nadia rubbing her eyes. She's awaken from her sleep, how adorable. " Yes babygirl?"

" Are we going to see that stupid girl Milan?"

I furrow my eyebrows at her. Where did she learn those words from? Of course, the joys of her private school. I've told her constantly before to not ever call anybody something mean. " Nadia that's not nice. Next time I'll tap them hands you hear me?"

" But daddy she really is clueless. Like I asked her who her daddy was at the jump place. She looked at me like I was crazy daddy."

Should I tell her? Yeah i have too since they'll soon be meeting up with each-other everyday. I don't care what it takes, I want my baby back in Atlanta with me.

" That's because she doesn't know that I'm her daddy too.. okay?"

Nadia looks up at me with horror placed on her face. Like I've hit her or something. " No daddy! Your my daddy only! She isn't your daughter either!" She begins to hit my chest with her tiny fists. I make a straight face as I know what's about to come next.