16

Serenity 🌸

The house is quite. The kids are with April and Ayleo & Mateo are somewhere in Atlanta doing an interview. Later on they're supposed to be doing a radio station interview too. I didn't want to go because I'm not fully openly out there yet. I'm guessing people still think I'm somewhere in Canada living the life.

Speaking of, my social media has been disabled for years now. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat everything. Maybe enabling it wouldn't hurt anybody. Grabbing my phone, I unlock it and go straight to the App Store. In my purchased I re-download the three of those apps. Instagram is the first to be finished downloading. Here goes everything.

My fingers shake as I type in my username slowly. Instagram has changed last time I've seen it. They got all these updated things you can do on here. I tap on each feature and smile. They've really upgraded. On my Instagram story I instantly check Mateo's. It's just videos of him at the interview place getting ready.

I click off of his and go to mine. There's different buttons at the bottom. My favorite is Instagram Live. Should I go live? What will everyone say? I guess we'll find out. As the timer countdowns I quickly fix my curls so they frame my ace perfectly. The timer stops and then the viewers start coming in. Comments rolling in like thunder.

I try and catch a few to read out loud.

Laylawayla214: OMG IS THIS REAL?

Jaaywiththedirtyy: I haven't seen your face in forever! Where were you!

I smile at the camera and laugh, " Hey guys. I've been m.i.a for a while now. I've decided to come back to social media."

Pytkay: Omg! Does anyone notice that that's Mateo's house in the background 😭😩!

I look behind me as a joke and then turn back around laughing again. Damn these people are like hawks. Know exactly where I'm at.

Nylathedancer: Omg yes! Are you guys still together? I remember seeing you guys on tour years ago.

" Yes we uh.. we are together again. But we did not date for a while after I moved. " My eyes shift away from the camera for a few seconds and then back. It hurt to say that.

Tiacurls: I thought you was with him before cause of the birth of Nadia.. weren't you pregnant by him?

My eyes go wide. Serene? They know about Serene?

" I have a twin sister. That's who you're talking about. Me and her got pregnant by him. " I roll my eyes at the thought of her. I'm glad she's locked away.

Geo3hunna: damnnnn Mateo going like that? Two girls at the same damn time? Props to my nigga.

I roll my eyes again, " No ain't no damn two girls at the same time. He was messing with her before he got with me. She got pregnant before me and then I got pregnant after they stopped messing with eachother."

Trinigirlmya: Ahh shit. Sounds like a soap opera LMAO 😂.

Phatbootytrinaa: You damn right Lmfaooo! I would love to know the story

Cuteasspay: Yes please elaborate on it 😭😩. Mateo won't tell us what happened.

I laugh, "Well if he doesn't want to tell you guys then I can't tell you."