22

Mateo 🍓

She's so gorgeous even while sleeping. Finally mine again and hope to stay that way. This time I'll make sure to keep it that way.

" Stop staring. I do not like that." She giggles.

" Imma stare all I want because you're mine." I smirk.

Serenity shifts a little under the covers, her cold hand brushing over mine. It sends chills through my body. Remembering she's still naked, I let my hand travel up and down the side of her body. Her curves came in while I wasn't there for those years, damn she's gotten thick.

" Stop yo hand is cold. " Serenity whines, kicking her small feet under the covers and then removing my hand.

I laugh and decide to keep my hands to myself. Just for now though, "My fault. Yo body is a blessing."

" I had a baby, that's how I got a little thicker if you're wondering." She shrugs. Baby.. like the one I put in her stomach? Cause she damn sure ain't want me to have a condom.

" Like the one I put in your stomach last night huh?" I say, sitting up all the way.

Serenity looks down under the covers and then at me with a worried look. Oh you worried now? Wasn't worried when I was-

" You didn't put on a condom?"

I furrow my eyebrows, " The hell? You told me not to. How you don't remember?"

She groans and throws her head back, "Mateo! Fuck what I said I was just in the moment and wanted it to happen. You should of put it on anyways."

I purse my lips together and give her a straight face. She did not just say that.
" I was going with the flow too? Fuck you talkin about?"

" Bruh I'm not on birth control! And we all know yo seed is strong enough to make a baby on the first try." Serenity rolls her eyes, referring to Milan.

I laugh at her comment and get up from the bed. Walking over to the bathroom I hear her follow behind me. Hope she's still naked, round two?

We both grab our toothbrushes from the holder. Serenity fixes her hair in the mirror, it's frizzy. Knowing that I did that, I smile. That's my baby. Feels good to say that.

" What?" She says, putting some of her toothpaste on her toothbrush. I do the same to mine and run a little water on it.

" Nothing, you're just so damn cute."

Serenity 🌸

Kids are still sleep. Might as well make breakfast for them and Mateo. I believe they have an interview today so it's going to be me and the kids with April. Who mysteriously hasn't called me at all, and usually she does.

After pulling out all the ingredients for breakfast, I turn on the gas stove and pour some oil into the pan. Pancakes? I think yes.

As I'm cooking I notice that the house is still oddly quite. Usually when they smell good they come running down the stairs. Weird. Oh well, they must be sleepy. My fat little chunky monkeys.