24

Mateo 🍓

Serenity,
I seen you yesterday my love. You looked so cute in your long tan cardigan with your white spaghetti-strap t-shirt rising just above your belly button. The November wind hitting your cheeks making it a deep pink color. Ohh baby. I've heard you wanted a piercing. You'll look so scrumptious with it. My plan has sucessfully started as soon as you take this note. You'll soon be mine my love
Love,
Jay.

I look back up at her and can tell she's nervous by the way she's fidgeting. This is getting out of hand. Well if this Jay person wants to play, then we shall begin the games.

" Mateo.. it saw me outside yesterday. How is it getting in and out without security stopping them?" She says, shaking her head.

So it must be somebody she or I know. Someone who's been here before.
" It's somebody we know apparently. Because security always makes sure to ask me first if it's someone's first time."

Serenity sighs and starts biting her lip out of anxiousness. I place the note inside my dresser drawer with the first one, then close it. This is really what happens when you become famous.

" Come here." I say, she needs a hug. Her body language is letting me know. I would be hella scared if I were her too.

Serenity buries anger head in my chest and breaks down crying. It catches me by surprise but I comfort her.

" Look it's going to be okay. " I say, patting her back.

" For our kids safety, I want them with April for the week. It's not safe." She says.

She has a point. They could be in danger if this gets to that kind of thing. I would never want to put Nadia and Milan in danger.

" Okay.. I'll call April." I say, Serenity lets go of me and wipes her eyes. It pains me too see her cry like that. Especially if she even is in danger.

Pulling my phone out my pocket, I dial April's number and wait for her to pick up. Damn what's taking her so long?

" Hello?"

" April.. we need you to take the kids.. for the week." My voice is persuading. Knowing April she'll do anything with them kids but not never for a whole week.

The line is silent for a second, " A week Mateo? WHAT THE HELL? You know damn well that I have wor-"

" It's for Serenity's safety and theirs."

"Oh that situation? It's getting worse huh? Alright I'll take them. Tell my little sister to be safe." She says, finally calming down.

" Thanks. You're the bestttt." I smile. We say our goodbyes and then I hang up. Turning back to Serenity, she's biting her nails again. Nervousness.

" Stop. You're going to be okay." I say, pulling her nails away from her. She nods her head and breathes out heavily, trying to calm herself down.

" April said yes. So you may want to pack their clothes for a weeks worth."

" Alright. That'll make my brain calm down from all these thoughts." She says, getting up from my bed. Aww poor baby. The last thing I need is stress for her.