14

Serenity 🌸

Day 5, only two more to go.  My mind has been made up. I do want to stay in Atlanta. It's not like I have a choice anyways. He's going to eventually be taking flights from and back to South Carolina. Even though he says he's not, I know he is.

Milan seems to enjoy her in his life too. Why would I rip something so important away from her. My baby, my everything. Nadia's just getting used to me. She still has her little attitude which is so annoying. We all know she gets that from her mother. Speaking of I how she never makes it out of that mental asylum.

It sucks because I wish that she would have been the opposite of what she was. I would of loved to have a perfect twin of mine. Hell, I would of loved her regardless even if she wasn't a twin sister. But she's the evil twin and I'm guessing I'm just the nice one. I can only imagine what she would of been like if she hadn't met Mateo.

" Mommy when are we leaving? Why we gots to leave mommy?" Milan's angelic voice takes me out of my thoughts.

I finish folding the new clothes I had bought and place them in my suitcase, " Baby do you want to stay?"

Milan climbs onto the bed and lays flat down on her stomach. She leans her head on her two tiny hands and kicks her feet up and down. " Are you going to come with me mommy?"

I smile, " Of course baby."

" So we can stay with daddy?"

My eyes go wide and I stop folding Milan's clothes. Daddy? As in father? That's what she calls him now? Since when did that all happen?

" Daddy?" I question, looking at her.

She removes some curls out of her face and flashes me her little baby teeth, "Yes mommy. Mateeyo says I can call him daddy. I asks him."

" Asked Milan. It's asked baby." I chuckle.

" So can we mommy? Can we stay?" She beams. Lord what would I do without her?

Finishing the last set of clothes, I put them in Milan's pink suitcase and zip it up. " Yes baby. We can stay with daddy."

She instantly gets up from the bed and excitedly jumps on it making me bounce. Her happiness is my everything. " Shhh, you can't tell Mateo."

Milan smiles and presses her lips together making a zip and throw away the key motion. " Okay mommy."

" Come lets go find where he is.."

-//- ( Listen man, do not roast me.)

I peep onto Nadia's room while fixing my grey knit cardigan that's placed ever so carelessly around me. To my surprise, there was Mateo doing Nadia's hair. He's sitting on her bed while Nadia is in her chair on her iPad.

Two French braids? He's so focused it's so adorable. His hands are moving slow but the braid is coming out perfect. I swear I must be smiling from ear to ear. A father doing his daughters hair is something you won't forget. Even if she isn't my blood daughter, she's considered my own.

When he reaches down for a black rubber band his eyes stop at me. I smile even more as me and Milan come further inside. Her room is all pink with gold & pink accessories. Little lights hang around the wall along with a ceiling fan right in the middle of the room. Her bed is a queen sized bed with pink &a white covers. There is a champagne and gold princess bed canopy hanging over the bed complimenting the bed frame. Overall, it's a beautiful kids room.