7

Serenity 🌸

I stand in the October cold weather waiting upon his arrival. The private jet he has is here but they won't let me and Milan on without him being here. That made me results in me just standing here being mad.

" Mommy it's cold outside..." Milan whines and sniffles for the 10th time in the past 10 minutes.

I bend down and zip her jacket up even more, " I know baby. He'll be here shortly." I kiss her forehead and smile. She doesn't smile back I can tell she's grumpy. Of course she would be after all she is a rainy- cold season baby.

Just as I stand back up as if he's on cue, Mateo shouts my name in the distance. I turn around and cross my arms at him. He had me and my baby waiting out here in the cold. Nadia is clinging onto his arm with her purple pea coat buttoned up along with her chestnut bailey bow uggs.

When he finally reaches us I pluck his forehead, " You had me out here waiting! If Milan gets sick it's on you."

He rubs his forehead and frowns at me, " Why didn't you just wait on the jet?"

" They wouldn't let me on." I roll my eyes. " Hey Mateeyo!" Milan beams.

Nadia is hesitant to let go of Mateo's arm but he removes her tiny hand. He bends down to Milan's level and gives her a kiss on her cheek. She giggles and kisses his cheek back. Aw, how cute.

Nadia makes a face at Milan making Milan do the same to her. I'm guessing it's because of who loves who more between them. Little kid drama is so cute to me. But if Nadia does anything to my babygirl I'm definitely going to have to pop her.

" Daddy can we go now?" Nadia's little attitude kicks in. I laugh at it, she's so adorable.

" Why you laughing at me? It's not funny!" She frowns. I try and contain my laughter in and nod my head at her.

" Were leaving right now. Lets go." He picks up Milan effortlessly and we begin to walk towards the jet.

The inside of the jet is very elegant. There's creme leather seats with silver cup holders inside the armrest. Champagne bottles are on each side of the seats. It's a well made jet I can tell it's very expensive. Something catches my eye though. There's three seats that are different colors. Two of them are suede red and the last one is a magenta color. I'm guessing the red seats are Mateo and Ayleo's and the magenta one is Nadia's.

I sit down in the non colored one, which is creme colored also, while Mateo sits Milan next to him and Nadia next to me. Mateo and I are arm length away from each-other while the kids are in the inside of us. I can tell this is already going to be a problem.

" No daddy! She's in my seat!" Nadia cries out. I look over at her and she begins to kick her feet. A tantrum? Over a seat? Really?

" Nadia don't you dare do it. Milan is only sitting here just for today okay?" Mateo says, sitting down in his seat. He reaches over and buckles Milan's seatbelt for her. She replies giving him a thank you.

" No daddy! No no no!" Nadia is full on crying at this point, over nothing. Her kicking makes the jet vibrate a little bit along with her flinging her arms wildly in the air.

Mateo jerks his head in her direction and shoots her a glare, "NADIA ELIZA BOWLES! Shut it up right now!"

She stops and breathes in and out to prevent her from doing any more crying. I shake my head and pull out my phone. Jesus that little girl is such a brat.