23

Serenity 🌸

My breathing gets heavier with each breath I take. A stalker? That's what we've come to now? I really do have a stalker, and to make it worse he saw me naked. That means he could of been in here or he saw through the window. Oh my god.

" Mommy who was it?" Milan says. I force a smile upon my face and kiss her forehead, clutching the note tightly in my hands.

" It was a... package babygirl." I hate lying towards her. But for the safety of her I will do anything to make her feel comfortable.

Milan continues playing on her kindle while I sit right back on my spot next to April. Should I wake her and alert her? No maybe I shouldn't tell her that'll stress her out entirely. I'll tell the boys later.

No maybe now? Yeah that would be a bright idea. But what if I interrupt their performance or something? Looking at the clock, it's already 12 pm. They should be performing right now at some place. Is it really that important that I must interrupt them?

Another knock at the door makes me jump gently. The stalker? Could it be him? It would be better for me to get a good look at his face so I can describe him to the police.

My spit gulps  hard down my throat. Looking to my right, April's still asleep. I brace myself as the knocking becomes quicker, as if someone's worried. I get up and walk to the door slowly, heart racing like a nascar racer's.

My hands shake as I grab for the knob. I'm too short to see who's there through the peephole. Thoughts race through my mind as I start turning it. I could die now or I could die later. Fuck.

Opening the door, it reveals a lightskin girl with long hair. She's beautiful, thick and all. The look on her face is a sign of relief.

" Oh goodness! Thank god. I thought Mateo was here alone! Is he here?" She asks, eyes piercing into mine.

" Quién es?" I question. Maybe if I don't speak English she'll go away.

" Me llamo Kimmy... Quién es?" The girl furrows her eyebrow, hands on her hip. Damn it, she speaks fluently.

" I'm Serenity.." I say. When I said that her eyes almost go wide. I tilt my head at her, is she okay?

" Like the Serenity Mateo was talking about?"

Talking about? What the hell? He had another girl while I was gone? Wait let me not assume.

" I guess.. what is your relationship towards him?" I say, Wondering if they talked or not.

She flips her hair a little and smiles, showing me her perfectly straight white teeth. " We're just friends. Don't worry about me I'll be out your way. I was helping him get through y'all breakup but seems like you guys made up."

Another Carmen huh? I'll have to ask him about that later. " Oh okay. Thank you i guess?" I say, clearly awkward from this conversation.

" Yeah um.. I'll go. You're very pretty by the way. " Kimmy flashes another smile and then turns around to leave.

I wave her off but stop when I see that most famous curlyhead walking up the sidewalk. What he hell is he doing here?