6

Today is the day that I have been waiting for ages for.
Today is the day that me and the girls from the groupchat will meet in person. I personally can't wait.

It's currently 4:30am and im meeting Abby in half an hour at the train station. Then I think I we are going to get some breakfast before heading back to the train station to meet phoebe. However I'm currently packing my makeup, so I can finish packing my suitcase.

*incoming call from Abby*

I pick up my phone and swipe along to answer the call.

A: hey
Me: hey Abby.
A: I'm half an hour away and I can already feel my nerves kicking in.
Me: same I haven't seen you in so long.
A: ano it's been like 4 months.
Me: that a long time for us to be apart.
A: ugh this is when i realise distance sucks.
Me: same. Anyways are we going for breakfast before we meet phoebe.
A: yeah I'm staving.
Me: okay, well I'm gonna go do I can get ready and get to the train station on time.
A: okay see u soon.
Me: see you soon bye.

I hang up the phone before quickly packing the rest of my suitcase.

"Mam can we leave now Abby will arrive at the train station soon" I say while closing my suitcase and taking it downstairs.

"Yeah sure, let me get my shoes on" she says while making her through the passage to find her shoes.

"So talya are you going to be okay going to London by yourself" she questioned me.

"Yes mam I'll be fine anyways I'll have Abby and phoebe with me" I say reassuring her everything will be absolutely fine.

"Okay well if you need someone to go with you tell me know because I will get your brother to check on you as he's already going to be in London" she say while putting her hand on the door indicating that she's about to leave.

"I'll be fine mam, and Lucas said he's going to be in the hotel I'm staying at so if anything happens he will be there" I say, telling the information which my brother had told me before he left to go to London.

"Okay, well in that case let's leave to go to the train station"she says while taking my suitcase out to the car. I mean I can't believe she's actually letting me do this like letting me go to London by myself. I mean I'm 17. Abby's 16 and phoebes 18 but some how she doesn't trust us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I just thought that I would clarify that I don't have an older brother but in the story he's going to be called Lucas he's going to be 18.

Anyways how are you guys liking the story so far plz comment if you like it plz. So I know weather or not to continue it.

Talya xx