47

Once we get to the booth, new hope club, phoebe and Abby are all ready there.

"Hey" they all say as we approach them.

"Hello guys this is my girlfriend Morgan" Nate says introducing Morgan to the rest of them.

"Guys while I'm still standing should me and talya get some shots" Levi says. 

"Yeah" they all say.

When we are walking away from the table Levi turns to me and says, "Morgans always wary about the girls I date"

"What? Why?" I say in shock like I know I'm not good for Levi, you didn't have to tell me.

"She says majority of them are sluts and they are only with me because they will do anything for a shag" he says so nervously.

"Wow, so what your trying to say is I'm a slag" I say, trying to grasp what I have just been told.

"No your different, you like me for me" Levi says.

"Of course I like you for you" I say kissing him.

"Good because I like you to" he's say goofily which causes me to laugh.

When we reach the bar Levi orders a round of shots and enough jäger bombs for everyone to have one.

"Hey so here's the drinks" I say placing some shots on the table when we get back.

"Oh thank you" Morgan says picking up a shot and drinking it.

"Em Morgan can I speak to you a minute" I say, as Morgan and I leave the table. 

"Is everything okay" she says.

"I know you've just met me but am I a slag" I say, but this time I didn't want to hear the answer because I knew I would end up crying.

"No why would you say that" she said like she didn't have a clue about what I could be on about.

"I think Levi thinks I am" I say as my eyes welled up with tears.

"What the hell, I can tell you now Levi loves you. Your different to the girls he normally goes for. You see I don't really think he has ever loved anyone more than you" she says as we walk to the table.

"Hey babe every thing okay" Levi says as I get back to the table.

"Yeah I'm fine" I Lie because the fact that Levi, may think I'm a slag is to hard to admit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys sorry it's so sorry this chapters so shit.

Talya xx