35

We get to Sabrina's hotel room and Lucas knocks on the door. It takes her a minuet to open the door.

"Omg Lucas I haven't seen you in so long" she says throwing her arms around Lucas's neck. I mean fair enough if she was a normal lass but I don't like witches.

"Lucas is this your sister" she says turning around to me and smiling.

"Yeah, talya this is Sabrina and Sabrina this is talya" my brother introduces me to her.

"Your so much prettier in real life" she says embracing me in a hug. I have got to say she's definitely a friendly person.

"Thanks, so I heard you wanted me to find you an outfit" I say.

"Yess please please come in, my suitcase is at the bottom of the bed" she says letting me in.

"I'll go and have a look" I say walking in and looking at the pile of clothes in Sabrina's suitcase.

I take a look for about 5 mins before I find a white shirt with a big black lace up belt, which I pair with a pair of black shorts and tights. Then to top it all off I put these knee high boots out with it.

"This something I found just now" I say handing the pile of clothes to her.

"Thank you now important question before u leave hair up or down" she asks, it was pretty much like I was a fashion artist.

"Up" I say while getting my stuff and leaving. Ughh she annoyed me so much but I have to put up with her. Especially if I actually want to keep my friends as friends not enemy's.

Anyways I'm currently making my way down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I went to Edinburgh zoo today and it was really good. Plus Edinburgh is really pretty, I'm going to try and convince my mam to go back lol.

Talya xx