55

When we get in the tour bus I break out into tears again.

"Talya she's going to be fine" Reece says, but how would I know.

" Thank you" I say quietly.

"What for??" Reece asks.

"For everything. Reece....I don't know how much I can take this past two day has been a time from hell" I say as someone is banning on the side of the tour bus.

"You stay here I'll see who it is" Reece says and opens the door to the tour bus.

" Is talya here..please tell me I need to see her. Please...Reece" I knew this voice it was Levi. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Reece" I say trying to dry away my tears.

"Talya I thought I told you to stay where u were" he says trying to protect me.

"I have decided I'm going to go out and take the consequences." I say.

"Talya I can't let u do that" Reece's says looking as tho his puppy just got shot.

"I need to I done it I need to sort it out" I say pushing past him.

"Talya" Levi say as I walk past him.

"No levi... to know you not only cheated on me but with your best friends girlfriend is out of Oder".

"I know, I'm sorry" he says.

"And to think I was going to talk to you and pretend like you never hurt me just because I couldn't stand to see you upset" I say.

"It wasn't just me"

"I know levi it takes to people to cheat. Now if you don't mind I'm going to sort things out" I say walking back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Oooooo Talyas going back to the hotel don't think that's going to end well

Talya xx