27

We get our drinks then head out of the small cafe.

"So do you wanna take a trip past the park" Levi says.

"Hmm...yes please. Now do you care to tell me what's in my drink" I ask so sarcastically. Personally I thought I was quite funny when I tried to be sarcastic because it never seemed to work.

"Okay, i got you a Oreo milkshake because I remembered that you're brother said you liked to make them when your at home" Levi says smiling at me.

"Oh, so my brothers told you everything" I say rolling my eyes. I hate how much people have said that my bother has told them all about me, today, because it annoying. It's like people are going to think I'm exactly what he said but in reality I'm not.

"Well he left out how tiny you are" he said laughing a little.

"I'm not that small" I cross my arms and pout. I must of looked like a 2 year old having a tantrum, but I just wanted to prove my point.

"Well you are compared to me. Anyways are u just gonna stand there" Levi says ginning. Which makes me nervous because I can't figure out why he was grinning.

"I like it here i think I'll stay here after all the outside of the park is perfect for small people" I say dragging out the words 'small' and 'people'.

"Fine then I'll just have to pick you up" Levi says heading towards me.

"Levi" I shout will running away from Levi. However he catches up to me and throws me over his shoulder. It was like a fire mans lift, because he lifted me over his shoulder. 

As he put on me over his shoulder I started to squirm, trying to get out of his tight grip. It isnt working so I give up pretty easily.

"You know I could let you down in a minute if you want" Levi says edging closer and closer to the fountain.

"Levi i swear to god if you put my in the fountain I'll drag u with me" I say clinging onto Levi hoping that even if he tried to put me in the fountain I wouldn't fall.

"Oh well" Levi says as I plumet into a fountain in the middle of the park. So everyone is staring at me, currently dripping wet in this fountain. Oh he is gonna get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is so boring.

Talya xx