30

I get inside the hotel and head straight to the lift. Right now I just wanted to be with Abby and phoebe because they were one of the few people who make me happy.

Once I get in the lift I make sure no one could join me. I just wanted to cry. You see my brother knows how much being with Levi for a day would have done for me.

I arrive at the floor, which I am staying on and speed to the hotel room.

Once I get there I knock multiple times until someone answers.

"Talya are u okay" Abby says opening the door.

"I don't know" I say, this time breaking into tears.

"What's wrong" Phoebe asks looking up from her phone.

"It's all stupid, I'll be fine" I say wiping my eyes.

"Clearly not, btw you can tell us what your thinking" Abby says hugging me.

"Right well, I really like Levi, you's all know this. Meeting him today has been amazing and the fact that he will never love me back breaks me. Then on top of that my brother is a dick head. Overall I just want to be back I just wanna be back in Newcastle" I say burring my head back into my hands to try and hide the fact that I'm crying but I know it doesn't work. As I done this there is a knock on the door. Abby then gets up and answers the door.

"Hi umm is talya here" I hear as soon as the door is opened. I know I knew the voice as soon as they said the first word.

"Ummm look I don't think now the right time Levi" abby says and guess what I just knew it was Levi, but why is he here.

"No I need to make sure she's okay" Levi says stoping Abby from shutting the door on him.

"Levi it's people like you, who hurt people like her" she says. I know exactly what she meant. I know that she was implying that people in band or who are famous will just break someone like me. Pretty much why I'm crying.

"What? I don't think you understand" Levi states, although he sounded as tho he was confused.

"What do I not understand? Wait that my best friends behind me crying her eyes out and yet she is upset for all the wrong reasons. Yep Levi I don't understand" abby snaps and as she says this I look up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I could have wrote more but then I realise that it would have mad this chapter supper long so I'll continue it in the next chapter.

Talya xx