38

"Are we walking to the arena or are we going to walk" maddy says while the tour bus leave the hotel. However when we go to leave another tour bus pulls up.

"Talya" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. So I turn around and see Sabrina, coming towards us.

"Sabrina" I say giving her a hug, even tho I didn't like, her because my brothers stood behind her.

"Where u off to? " she asks.

"The venue I think" I say looking at the rest of my friends who were with me.

"Well do you's want a ride" she says pointing to the tour bus.

"Emm...yes please" we all say dying at the fact we are going in a tour bus even if it's people who we hate.

"I'll just text my sister and tell her to go straight to the venue" Maddy says pulling out her phone.

"Come on then" Sabrina says getting on the tour bus.

Once we are all inside Sabrina says "hey I'm Sabrina but you may all ready know that"

"Well Sabrina already knows me but this is Maddy, Abby and Phoebe" I say pointing to the girls.

"Wait Abby as in @/blakeftsimpson Abby" Sabrina says.

"Yeah that my account" Abby says confused because she doesn't get why Sabrina was asking. To be fair neither did I.

"Right I know you don't like me but Blake goes on about you a lot. He says he loves your account and would love to meet you one day" Sabrina explained.

"really" Abby says dying not fan girl, but that wasn't working.

"Yeah and talya what's the deal with you and Levi" Sabrina asks me. I don't quite know what she's on about.

"Me and Levi ??" I ask.

"Yeah has Tevi sailed yet" she asks me. This causes me to look at all the girls trying to figure out if they had told her.

"No me and Levi are just friends, nothing more" I say. I have to admit it's quite mad how everyone's asking me lately.

"you sure because I heard different from Levi" she said.

"What Sabrina's trying to know is did you kiss Levi" my bother Lucas said to me.

"Emm...well maybe but it doesn't mean Tevi is real" I say blushing a little because maddy still doesn't know about this whole Levi thing.

"WHAT YOU KISSED LEVI" maddy practically shouts.

"I don't think it meant anything" I say trying to make out that it was nothing.

"It's defo not nothing levi hasn't shut up about it" Sabrina says laughing.

"Well news travels fast tal" Phoebe says giggling a little. She was right news did travel fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys so what do you think of Sabrina. Do you think she's got any plans up her sleeve or do you think she's acc trying to be nice.

Talya xx