7

~ A/N: just so your are aware of what i mean later on in this chapter or next few chapters you may want to watch this video ~

It's currently 5 am and me and my mam have just arrived at the train station. She said she's going to stay with me till I meet Abby.

*incoming call from Abby*

A: hello where are u??
Me: I'm literally coming now.
A: I'm so exited.
Me: I'm on the platform now but I can't see you.
A: omg there is to many people.

I'm currently trying to search through the crowd to find my best friend.

"Mam is that her" I say pointing to a 16 year old on the phone further down the platform.

Me: Abby I think I can see you.
A: omg I can see u too.

Then before I knew it both me and Abby were running down the platform, towards each other.

When we reach each other we spin while hugging each other. God I've missed my best friend.

We are stood there for at least a minuet, before Abby say, " hi"

"Hi" I say releasing mine and Abby's hug.

" I've missed you" she says while giving me another hug.

"I've missed you to I'm glad we are together again tho" I say smiling.

"Me too" Abby says before getting interrupted by my mam coughing, sarcastically.

"Hello Abby" my mam says, while smiling at Abby.

"Hello, it's nice to see u again" Abby says politely.

"Same to you. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go back home, so talya don't forget to text me on the train and when you get there" she says while giving me a hug.

"I will don't worry" I say while waving her off. I continue to wave until I can't see her no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys Im trying my best to describe ibfs meeting but it's hard to describe as words that's why I put the video in at the start. Anyway I hope your enjoying this.

Also BlakeFtSimpson doesn't this remind you of the time I picked you up from Carlisle. I just kinda wrote it and it sounded like that time.

Talya xx