48

It been like an a hour, since we all started drinking and Abby was already gone.

"Talya come dance with me" she said not pronouncing any of the words right.

"Abby your a bit drunk" I say trying to care of her.

" so" she's says, grabbing my hand trying to get me to dance.

"How about we play a game" drew says.

"Oh yeah, what game" Abby says excitedly.

"How about truth or dare" Reece says grinning, causing Abby to agree almost straight away.

I was the last one to agree because I wasn't quite sure it was a good idea. In the end I agreed because what harm could it do.

"Right since it was Abby who was bored you can go first" drew explains and Abby just nods.

"Abby truth or dare" Reece asks.

"Dare" she says confidently, which makes an idea pop in to my head.

"Get her a kiss Blake for like a minute" I say whispering into Reece's ear.

"Good idea" he say to me before turning to Abby and goes "right our dare for you is for you to kiss Blake for a minute"

"How do you know he will even let me kiss him" Abby says trying to protest.

"I mean I'm not complaining" Blake says.

"Fine" Abby says rolling her eyes and then walked over to   Blake.

When she reached Blake she sat and made out with him and then turned to me and said "talya truth or dare"

"Dare" I say laughing.

"I dare you to find Levi and tease him" she says.

"What the hell" I say because I know that Levi already thinks I'm a slut.

"Don't worry hell be fine" drew says, while ruffling my hair.

"Fine" I say walking away to find Levi. As I was walking away I could feel everyone watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also how do you like the cliff hanger haha.

Talya xx