51

After my brother left me, Phoebe and Abby went back to the hotel to sleep everything off.

When i wake up, the next morning, I see Abby and Phoebe getting ready.

"Oh good you're up" Abby say coming over to my bed.

"What's going on why are you's getting ready" I ask.

"We have been asked by your brother to join them for breakfast" she says.

"Well I'm not going, not after last night" I say getting a flashback to what happened to me last night.

"Oh don't worry your bothers got a plan" Abby says smirking. Wait what my brother has a plan, this is not like him.

"So you need to get ready" Phoebe says while doing her hair.

So I climb out of bed and go to my suitcase and pull out my black skater skirt and my white and black superstars.

Once I have my outfit I get changed. Then there is a knock on the door.

"Talya get the door" Abby says brushing her teeth.

So I open the door to see the one and only James Mcvey in front of me.

"Hey, you must be talya" he said.

"Yep that's me" I say.

"Okay, lets go to breakfast and on the way down I will explain your brothers plan" he says.

"Okay, Abby, phoebe I'll meet you's down stairs" I say shouting into our hotel room before sitting the door and going with James to the lift.

"So basically your brother had a plan to wind levi up so he can see how much he loves you" James explains.

"Wait what my brother actually has a plan" I say confused.

"Yeah he knows that Levi loves you to be fair I think the whole world knows by now" James says.

"Clearly not" I snap thinking back to what happened last night. 

"Listen Levi's relationship with you wasn't the only thing that was broken" James says pushing the bottom for the lift.

" what do u mean" I say entering the lift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm back bitches. Sorry this update has been so long awaited but I kinda forgot about wattpad and fanfics but I'm here now so. 

Talya.