19

The lift arrives and we all get in. Phoebe and Abby are having a really in depth conversation about something but I can't tell what.

"Hey I'm sorry for the way I acted before" Reece said.

"It's fine, you didn't do anything wrong" I say, wondering why Reece is apologising.

"So I'm guessing Lucas didn't tell you about us, seeing the way your friends reacted when they saw us" Reece explained, while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"No, it was kinda a big surprise" I say in a sarcastic manner because I'm still annoyed at Lucas.

"You don't seem impressed" he says looking back at his phone.

"Not really. I'm sorry, I mean I'm meant to be thrilled that I'm currently talking to you but I'm so annoyed at the fact my brother couldn't tell me that you were his friends" I explained.

"Oh I see, but I'm glad I finally met you. You see Lucas has went on about you for years. Well years to me not to the others. " Reece started to explain.

" Lucas talked about me for years" I ask slightly confused but annoyed at the same time.

"Yeah, he goes on about you all the time. He always relates you back to something. And before you ask I first met Lucas when I was in sterokicks." Reece explained.

As soon as Reece said that the the lift doors open.

"Come on you gossip queens" says George walking down the hallway.

"Sorry georgeyyy " Reece says causing George to roll his eyes.

We walk down the hallway till we end up at the door which says 310. We are stood there for a few minuets before Reece turns and knocks on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I said there's gonna be drama but I haven't added it till the next chapter.

Talya xx