46

"I see your lad walking towards us with the rest of the lads" Abby says nudging me.

"Look please don't say anything until I have found out weather he has told the rest of the lads or not" I say because I would hate if they blurted it out and he hadn't told me.

"Hey, you's ready to go" Reece says approaching us.

"Yep but reassure Abby please because she doesn't think she'll get in" Phoebe says.

"Oh don't worry Blake gets in all the time and he's only 17" Reece says.

"Okay I'll guess I'll be fine" Abby says while we all get into 2 taxis.

The first taxi takes Abby, Phoebe, Blake, George and Reece and then the second taxi takes me levi, drew Austin and Nate.

"So you and Levi" Austin says raising his eyebrows.

"What about me and levi" I say smirking.

"Well you's are seeing, so spill" Austin say like I didn't all ready know.

"Since when were you so curious" I say asking Austin.

"Since my bro Levi got himself a girl" Austin says.

"Well maybe this girl is shy" I say blushing.

"Shy enough to kiss him in m&g" drew asked.

"Oh shit you were there" I say just realising that drew was there.

"Yep I was" drew confirms.

"Woah levi got a good one here" Nate says out of nowhere.

When the taxi arrives at the night club drew gets out, followed by austin, Nate. Then Levi and me. However as soon as Nate gets out of the taxi someone has ran at him. It was a girl. She looked the same age as me.

"Oh nate I've missed you" she said while still hugging Nate.

"Babe how you here" Nate says, which makes me think that this may be his girlfriend from back home.

"I flew out to surprise you" she said releasing the hug.

"Babe, you didn't have to" Nate says smiling. The fact that Nate was smiling give me the impression that she made him happy.

"But I couldn't go without seeing you. Also it's nice to see you lads" she says.

"You to Morgan" they all say.

"Oh who's this" she says walking over to me.

"Oh that's Levi's new girlfriend"Nate says.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Morgan" she says.

"Otherwise known as Nathaniel's Parkers girlfriend" Levi whispers in my ear.

"I'm Talya, nice to meet you" I say trying to make a good impression.

"So where's the drink I wanna get this party started" she says causing Austin and drew to burst out laughing.

"It's right this way babe" Nate says kissing her cheek as we walked through the night club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys so do you's like nates new girlfriend or not.

Talya xx