18

The rest of the journey to the hotel was pretty quite, as we all were unsure of taxi drivers but we knew it was the best way to get to places.

Once we arrive at the hotel, I pay the driver and the lasses say they are going to pay me back later.

*inconing text from Lucas - hey I'm in room 310*

"Right we need to go to room 310 " I say while going through the lobby doors.

"Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong room" a middle age man says approaching us.

"No my brother told me to go to that room" I say in total disbelief.

"Well I have booked that room so I don't think your brothers in there but I have got a few rooms. What's his name" he asks me.

"Lucas" I say looking at Phoebe and Abby who look like they could catch a bunch of flies.

"Oh your Lucas sister, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm joe" the man says, almost appalled he didn't introduce himself.

"Well hello joe, I'm talya and this is Phoebe and Abby" I say pointing to the girls behind me.

"Well it's nice to meet you's, wait here and I'll get my lads to come and take you to your brothers room" he says pulling out his phone.

"Right I have just spoke to George and Reece they are coming down in a minuet, I'm gonna have to leave so I'll see u around" he says walking away from us.

"Talya do you know who that was" Abby says slightly freaking out.

"Well he said he's called joe" I said not really realising why she was freaking out.

"Phoebe you tell her because if I do I'll freak out even more" Abby say explain to Phoebe.

"Okay, Talya that's the vamps manager joe o'Neil" Phoebe explained.

"Excuse me, I know we're interrupting but are you talya" a tall blonde haired boy said to us. It took me a minuet, to realise that it was Reece bibby who had just interrupted us.

"Omg, its reece bibby" Abby says, freaking out a little. Okay, a lot.

" so I take it Lucas hasn't told you about us" Reece says to Abby because he thought she was Lucas sister.

"Emm....actually I am" I say really quietly but loud enough for them to hear me.

"Oh I'm sorry, anyways I'm reece I think you've gathered that" he says looking back at Abby.

"Yeah, I know who you's are, you see me and my friends here are big fans" I explain.

"Okay, so if you don't mind us asking, what are your names " George says.

"Mines talya, but I kinda gathered you already know. The one having a slight heart attack is Abby and the one next to her is Phoebe" I explain.

"Nice, so let's go upstairs" Reece says showing us the way to the lift.

We stop outside the lift and Reece presses the button. At the moment I know that I should be happy because I'm currently with my idols but I'm kinda annoyed that he didn't tell me that he was friends with new hope club or the vamps manger. I hope that when we go upstairs I didn't get to annoyed because it wouldn't end up well but I'm annoyed he wouldn't tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I know this is a bit strange way for them to meet but oh well. There will be drama in the next chapter.

Talya xx