32

"So what happend" Abby said as soon as I shut the door.

"Em..nothing really" I say with probably the biggest gin ever displayed on my face.

"Talya, you do realise we can tell when your lying right?" Phoebe questioned and of course I know they thought something had happened I'm not that stupid.

"I know, but nothing much happened, apart from I have just kissed Levi jones" I say trying my best not to fan girl, which is incredibly hard when you've just kissed your idol and he says he likes you.

"YAH WHAT" Abby practically screams.

"Shhhh, plz don't tell anyone" I say, placing a hand over Abby's mouth.

"We won't, but you've got to tell us everything and how you did it because if it works when me and Abby and Molly meet the lads" phoebe says, which reminds me they have VIP for the vamps and me, em, grace and maddy all have new hope club VIP. I mean I would of had the tide VIP but they didn't do one so I got new hope club.

"Well we were outside and Levi started to ramble on about random things, for example: how he's only known me for a few hours and how he couldn't stop thinking of me when my bother mentions my name. So I kinda cut him of and kissed him. Then he said he loved me and tried to kiss me again but I went back inside" I say explain pretty much every thing that happened.

"OH MY GOD, TALYA YOU ARE LIT LIVING A DREAM HERE" Abby says fan girling.

"Ano, anyways I'm gonna go in the shower because I'm still wet off before" I say before taking my clothes out of my suitcase and grabbing a towel.

As I was in the shower all I could think about was the kiss. I was confused did Levi love me? Or was he simply trynna play me? I knew that I would end up hurt either way but I don't care because it was a risk I was willing to risk it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys did you get the vamps reference. Well it's just me naming a song in the last sentence but some how I'll count it. Hahaha I know I haven't really referenced anything but oh well.

Talya xx