16

The journey on the train was quite. Neither Abby or Phoebe spoke to me on the journey. To be fair we all had our head phones in and we're on our phones so I don't think we were really paying attention to each other.

"Guys were here" I say pointing out the window to the sign which said 'London- kings cross'.

"Omg were going to meet the lasses in a couple of hours" Abby said practically fan girling that we were finally getting to meet all of NTSB all at once. I mean I don't blame her because I am so exited for this.

"How about we get of the train before we get exited because we could end up on this train back to Newcastle" phoebe laughed grabbing our luggage from above our heads.

Me and Abby grab our luggage off Phoebe and we get of the train. Once we are off the train and on the platform we check that we definitely have everything. Which we do thank god because knowing us we would of left it behind.

"What time is it" Phoebe says trying to find her phone in her pocket.

"8:45" Abby says taking a photo of the train station and putting it on Snapchat.

"So what are we gonna do now" Phoebe says confused what we are actually gonna do for a bit.

* incoming call from lucass*

Me: hey Luca

Lucas: hey my names Lucas not Luca by the way.

Me: okay Luca what do u want?

Lucas: I was seeing if you in London yet.

Me: yeah I am why?

Lucas: you can come drop your stuff at the hotel and I'll look after them for you if you want.

Me: okay. Will you be with your mates?

Lucas: no I think they are going to the London eye and you know what I'm like with heights so I said I'll meet them later.

Me: okay fair enough, will I ever get to meet these friends tho.

Lucas: yeah one day.

Me: luca I'm not that bad.

Lucas: ano but....

Me: look Luca I'll be at the hotel in like half an hour or 15 mins depending on how long it takes me.

Lucas: okay see u soon.

Me: see u soon bye.

I hang up the phone and turn back to the girls who are currently staring at me.

"What it was just my brother, he says we can drop our luggage off at the hotel with him before we go to the arena" I say to Abby and Phoebe who still look totally baffled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys have any of you's figured out why talya isn't allowed to meet Luca's friends??? Hmmmm.... I wonder.

Talya xx