21

I turn around to see LEVI JONES and Drew Dirksen behind me. There was a part of me which wanted to fan girl and die, however I still was pretty pissed at Lucas.

"OMG TEVI ARE GONNA REUNITED EARLY" Abby screamed making everyone aware of Levi and me.

"Lucas you didn't tell me your sister was gonna be here" he says in an amazing American accent. God I just wanted to die right there and then.

"Hmmm I wonder why" Lucas say rolling his eyes.

" shut up man dude and stop trying to embarrass me" he wispers to my brother, clearly thinking that I didn't hear.

"Don't sorry I have embarrassed my self enough trust me" I say giving my brother a death glare.

"Anyways I'm Levi, the official pokémon master and yeah that's pretty much it" he says running his hands through his hair, causing me to giggle at how nervous he was.

"Sorry to interrupt the family get together but are you's just gonna stand in the hallway" Blake say poking his head out from the hotel door.

"Emm yeah" everyone noddes or agrees.

"I will in a bit I'm gonna go on a walk to clear my head" I say walking off towards the lift. As I do I walk straight past drew.

"Do you mind if I join you" Levi says catching up to me.

"Yeah sure, as long as my dick head brother doesn't come as well" I say.

"No, just me and you" Levi says reassuring me, but I couldn't concentrate on anything but his accent. It was perfect.

"Okay" I say while pressing the button for the lift.

"So Lucas has told me all about you" Levi said breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, everyone keeps saying this and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing" I say stepping in the lift.

"It's a good thing," Levi stumbles. "So which floor"

"Ground please" I say looking at the buttons.

"Okay madame"he says pushing the lifts button, causing me to laugh a little.

"Excuse me what you laughing at" he says giving me a death glare.

"You" I say still laughing.As I say this his facial expression changed, to a smile.

"I'm just trying to be a gentleman" he says pouting. When he pouted it made my heart crumble. I couldn't get over how cute he was. I mean everything about him was perfect, but the only thing is he's my brothers friend. This means if I did have a crush on him it would never happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I'm really really surprised I haven't unpublished this story rn I think I am enjoying writing it. However let me know what you think.

Talya xx