42

"Talya, omg you and Levi" em says approaching me.

"Emmm" I say as Levi puts his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Bye babe make sure u record this tonight because it will be great to wind them up with" Levi says before kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay I will do but i probs never gonna be your babe" I say as Levi walks away.

"Omfg, you totally have a thing with Levi, which we didn't know about" grace says.

"What?" I say trying to grasp what was being said to me.

"Well you just snogged the face off Levi like grace says there's defo a mutual feeling" maddy says smirking.

"There probably isn't but let's get to the m&g" I say as we walk to the room where the lads are doing m&g.

Once we are inside em goes to Blake and maddy and grace go to George. So I make my way to Reece.

"Hey" i say when he isn't talking to any fans.

"Hey how was your kiss" Reece say trying to wind me up.

"Well I guess you will never know" i say laughing.

"I swear you are like another sister to me" Reece says messing up my hair.

"You've met me for a day" I say laughing.

"But I known your brother for ages and he tells me all about you" he explains.

"Look can we just get a photo, these girls want their photos or videos" i say before taking a quick selfie with Reece.

"Hey I'm called zoe and I just wanted to say you have made so many people happy" someone stops me before i get to George.

"Nice to meet you but what do u mean" I ask because what does she mean I make people happy.

"Well your fan account makes people like me happy.  Then you make the lads laugh and joke when they are around you. As for Levi, if you could see the way he looks at you, you would realise how happy you make him and he really does love you" she explains. The her explanation is emotional but the last part gets me. Does Levi love me or is it a show?

"Em well I'll let you go and meet the rest of the lads but I'm always up if you need to talk about anything" I say.

"I will don't worry" she say and walks over to Blake.

Throughout the rest of the of the m&g i just keep thinking of what she said about Levi.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys so I'm trying to make this as interesting as possible but I don't think it's working. Oh well.

Talya xx