57

It was about 10 minuets after I had talked to James and i was waiting for his sister.

"Hey are u talya" a young girl says approaching me.

"Yes, you must be Sophie" I say.

" Yeah that's me" she says.

"I'm sorry about this by the way" I say feeling quite embarrassed.

"Don't worry your fragile at the moment. After all you are doing pretty well to be in the same room as levi" she says comforting me.

"Thank you, and James said your parents won't mind me staying is that right ?" I say feeling quite bad still.

"They'll be fine. They will probably ask who you are and why James asked you to stay because James doesn't really have girls round that often" she says smiling. She was honestly so nice to me after everything that has happened.

"Okay, thank you for being so kind to me like out of what I've done I don't deserve to be treat that way" I say lowering my head.

"TALYA YOU'VE DONE BASICALLY NOTHING WRONG WHAT YOU WORRIED ABOUT" she says practically screaming it at me.

"I dunno, to be honest with you. However I know that I'm scared I'll loose levi forever." I say trying to fight back tears and not let Sophie see.

"Trust me Levi loves you to much to lose you. He is so obsessed with you because when your brother first told him about you he would never shut up about you" she says smiling.

"Really. Wow. I mean I didn't think he knew I even existed until a few days ago" I say.

"Yeah, so give it some time and he'll will beg you to be his girlfriend again. Because that's Levi anyways lets go" she says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the hotel.