13

"What was that all about" questioned Abby. I'm guessing about the girl who just came up to me.

"I dunno" I say looking back at the girl.

"Why the hell did Levi post a picture of you, you don't know him right " said Phoebe.

"If I knew him do you think I would be fangirling like I do over him" I say because we all knew I fangirl to much when it comes to Levi jones.

"Fair enough but why the picture of you and then the caption is basically saying your dead pretty. Like don't get me wrong your one of the prettiest people i have met but to get a complement off Levi like that is a bit unusual" Abby says getting the picture up on her phone.

"You's are telling me that this is unusual normally I don't think I exist in the eyes of Levi jones" I say, agreeing that this was definitely unusual.

"Also was the girl being serious that Levi commented straight away on your photo" Phoebe questioned, not knowing whether or not the girl was telling the truth.

"Yeah he did that why I'm so confused" I say getting the photo up, to show them that Levi commented.

"Omg, Phoebe Levi commented aren't they just meaning were beautiful if you read the caption" Abby says, fan girling  after taking one look at the photo and the comment.

"What the hell, talya something's definitely up" Phoebe says.

"Your telling me" I say while sitting waiting for train.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys so Levi is noticing talya. However the girls want to know is how he knows who she is because this is very unusual.

Talya xx